Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pile of rubbish. She obviously isn't that unwell or she wouldn't have been out and about in Brighton with her mum! She's forgetting that the only reason she's now telling everyone her mum is with her is because people already seen her out. The sob story to cover her tracks doesn't even make sense.

Reactions: 36
I wonder if it’s something like a pcos or endometriosis diagnosis, I feel like I can imagine that for her
She would love it if it was, the girl’s got a strange obsession with collecting illnesses like stamps. Another odd white lie that she’s always telling is that it constantly seems to be her ‘time of the month’ and she’ll excuse any laziness on her behalf by saying she’s on her period.
(I’m not belittling anyone who TRULY has these conditions btw, I just don’t believe a word that comes out of Gobs’ gob)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s full of it! If she has gallstones, they are caused (and have painful attacks) by eating fatty food. She’s had so many surgeries that she most likely has done lasting damage by piling the weight back on after her gastric sleeve, I honestly think she will end up in an early grave due to her diet and lack of self care.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My god she is SO bloody dramatic. And a bleeping hypocritical liar.

If she couldn’t look after herself because of the pain, she would be kept in hospital. End of. I know this because a family member was admitted 2 weeks ago with a non-covid related ailment and because they lived alone and couldn’t have anyone to help them, the NHS kept them in hospital to care for them and we had to phone every day.

liar, liar pants on fire. Shameful exaggeration and hypochondria.

Reactions: 29
We could quite easily cancel this witch. ‘Sammi- don’t break lockdown if you want your child to be alive’ one week later - drinking a fat filled coffee with her mum- who by the way has come from an area with a high infection rate. AWFUL GIRL

• Heart
Reactions: 45
We could quite easily cancel this witch. ‘Sammi- don’t break lockdown if you want your child to be alive’ one week later - drinking a fat filled coffee with her mum- who by the way has come from an area with a high infection rate. AWFUL GIRL
I'm still really irked by that comment to Sammi. Gabbie has NO clue the mental effects this has and will have on children. I've seen it in my own child.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also ‘called me an ambulance’, that’s so dramatic - they will send one if you cannot get yourself to emergency care. So if they’re sending one it’s because she saying she is too ill to make a trip to A&E:unsure:
No wayyyyyy did the 'NHS send her an ambulance' no way at all. Whatsoever. To be honest, I think if it has any truth in it, it's a mental health issue. If she could take photographs in the hospital, how could it be physical? Did she go to see the mental health/crisis team? Did she have a psychologically induced physical issue that caused her to go thus being referred to mental health? Otherwise, bullshit.

Reactions: 11
She's clearly been taking lessons from the Dominic Cummings school of excuses, didn't know they offered that on Skillshare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I can't help but wonder if she has seen Amberlynn Reid's terrible diagnosis of cancer and is hoping to garner the same sympathy and support.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She must have been acting up so much for the paramedics. Otherwise they would have just advised that she visited a doctors/ urgent care centre the following day

Reactions: 5
Also - I live in hove about two mins away from gob. My ex was hit by a car last week (whilst cycling, he’s absolutely fine apart from hurt pride haha!) and he had to go to a&e to get his elbow stitched up, they told him he needed to self isolate for 7 days minimum after visiting the a&e department......sooooooo pretty sure out buying a hideous straw hat AINT SELF ISOLATING I NEED TO HYPERVENTILATE IN THE GRAVY AISLE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Did a bit of an experiment. I have 2 accounts- a food one and my normal one. On my food account I pulled her up on her lack of social distancing and was blocked in under a minute.

On my main account I sent her a get well message and got no reply. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone being nice to her, and probably never replies to her followers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
She's clearly been taking lessons from the Dominic Cummings school of excuses, didn't know they offered that on Skillshare!
Hospital visit - check

Long drive from one high infection rate area to a lower one - check (maybe Jane was testing her eyesight 😂)

Lockdown-breaking drives coincides with family birthdays - check

Cringeworthy press release - check

I’d give Gabs an A-

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She is absolutely vile! Such a manipulative immature girl. Why the hell doesn’t her mum tell her to grow up?!

Reactions: 15
Hospital visit - check

Long drive from one high infection rate area to a lower one - check (maybe Jane was testing her eyesight 😂)

Lockdown-breaking drives coincides with family birthdays - check

Cringeworthy press release - check

I’d give Gabs an A-
EDIT: I forgot the most important one:-

Lecture everyone how to behave during lockdown, publicly scorn those who don’t follow the rules - check 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did a bit of an experiment. I have 2 accounts- a food one and my normal one. On my food account I pulled her up on her lack of social distancing and was blocked in under a minute.

On my main account I sent her a get well message and got no reply. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone being nice to her, and probably never replies to her followers.
Yeah I sent her a nice message some years ago and got no reply. She just wants drama.

Reactions: 8
I'll take bets on an elective 'surgery'. Or something got botched, also linking to said previous 'surgery(s)'

Reactions: 10
I don't think this mystery illness is going to be mentioned again, she probably overreacted again like she did a few times during lockdown and went to A&E for something small, or something that has been fixed already, and 'I was in the hospital and don't want to talk about it' is her excuse to explain Jane being there - the 'I don't want to talk about it' part is the reason for never mentioning it again because she's not ill in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.