Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s irritating

she is the first to preach about people breaking lockdown rules yet has no issue breaking them herself

says a lot

• Angry
Reactions: 40
That thumbnail is awful.
Compared to her old thumbnails, she used to put in so much effort into them and her appearance in the vlog itself.
She literally slums around in PJs and an unwashed face and dirty hair!
So many YouTubers keep vlogging to a designated day where they wash and dress and look presentable while making an entertaining and worthwhile video.
I'm all for a no makeup PJ day but that is literally everyday of her life! How does she cope with business calls or if she needs to nip out for something (like throwing cat litter in the bin!).
I get lockdown is weird and stressful not nothing about her life has changed. I don't understand why she can't craft a routine and stick to it and improve herself and her skills instead of wallowing.

Reactions: 12
So Gabby is holier than thou and lectures everyone about lockdown.

Gabby has an attention seeking episode involving A&E.

Jane drives 6 hours to be by her petulant woman-child’s side, breaking all social distancing rules a la Dominic Cummings.

Let’s not forget the north is still hovering around an r rate of 1, and Janes trotting by the Hove town hall with her squealing piglet in tow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just watched the vlog... What?? Was?? That?? Literally painted a wall and that's it

Reactions: 9
LOL....the lockdown isn't an excuse for not having friends in your birthday Gabby. Last year you spent it with you mom. And the year before,and the year before. She LOVES to lie about having friends. I bet those gifts she sent herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me and my boyfriend live in Hove. He just nipped to the shops and said he saw Gabby & Jane a minute ago. So it looks like it's true that Jane has caved in to her daughters selfish demands! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
Me and my boyfriend live in Hove. He just nipped to the shops and said he saw Gabby & Jane a minute ago. So it looks like it's true that Jane has caved in to her daughters selfish demands! :mad:
I wish he’d got a picture 🤣

Reactions: 8
does anyone else think she is deeply sad and depressed and lonely and trying to make it look like she is happy and loving life? Like she is kinda in denial?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I thought she was shorter than Zoe 🤔 why does she lie about her height it’s so strange
in her vlog she did a few months ago where she met up with lucy wood in london they were both the same height and both wearing flats..and lucy is 5'8

Reactions: 8
LOOOOOL can’t believe that Jane is down here. Makes sense as to why she left the house though, she would never ever be traipsing around unless Jane was there with her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.