Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really a thing?! 😂
well it was for e e cummings, haha. Not suggesting I’m as wordy or creative like him 😂 I just can’t be arsed when I’m on twitter usually, and messaging friends. Don’t know why Gab does it but it’s mostly laziness for me.

Reactions: 3
well it was for e e cummings, haha. Not suggesting I’m as wordy or creative like him 😂 I just can’t be arsed when I’m on twitter usually, and messaging friends. Don’t know why Gab does it but it’s mostly laziness for me.
But if you use an iPhone like Gob it literally does it automatically. So she’s gone through the effort to change the settings on her phone so that it just types in lower case. I’m sorry but anyone that is arsed enough about ‘aesthetic’ as a grown adult needs a bleeping hobby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I pick up my neighbours cats and have taken silly photos of them, BUT i'm very close to my neighbours and they joke that one of their cats is mine anyway, I would never do that to a strangers cat, we have a very friendly cat up the road on our walk to school we always say hello to him and stoke his head but we would never take a selfie she's an odd one!

Reactions: 5
I’d go nuts if a stranger picked up my cat got a photo 😂

Reactions: 6
My husband gets mad when neighbourhood kids approach our cats. If some random woman was picking up one of them he’d lose his bleeping mind. How does she think that’s appropriate? Freak.
Why are you all being nitpicky about Gab’s lack of capitalisation? It’s just social media, not an essay. She probably has the auto-capitalisation option switched off, like mine.

sometimes i’ll type “properly,” sometimes i don’t. it’s not that deep.

I don’t know about Gab but for me, it’s usually for style/aesthetic reasons, lol. Also laziness. 🤣
Because Gabs often goes on about pronunciation and the way people say and write things, yet she doesn’t have a basic grasp on a lot of it

Reactions: 13
If i look on my local Instagram location tag i can always find pictures of strangers with my (overly friendly) cat 😹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry but basic grammar and proper use of capital letters is not really negotiable for 'aesthetic' reasons, it just makes Gabby look uneducated. I get that not everything has to be perfect and if an 'I' doesn't auto-capitalise on your phone just leaving it isn't an issue, but why does she turn off auto capitalisation in the first place, all it's doing is making her look like she doesn't know how to use capital letters, which is something you learn at age 6.

Also Gab's post about BLM (which clearly wasn't written by her because no way does she know the word 'disparity') didn't really need to have her capital letters turned off to fit her 'aesthetic' as it's about things so much more important than her stupid social media image of pretend quirkiness.

Reactions: 33
Can you imagine the rant Gobby would have if someone picked up Nellie (if he was allowed outside)!

Reactions: 29
bit off topic, but i've recently been into digital art and was browsing skillshare lessons (which I'm sure gabby has been sponsored by and uses) and wow, the "print art" gabby shared is a direct copy of artist Charly clement's style/lesson. When i saw the vlog i immediately knew Gabby lacked the creativity to have her own art style (previously she's followed tutorials and admitted this in regards to painting and we've seen her infamous "sketch"). But for her to actually copy Charly's style for potential monetary gain is just low and her followers won't even know.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
20200606_165732.jpg

Just to be picky 😂 Possibly further proof she was sent her caption and edited it to lower case like she wrote it but she missed some! Could have swore there was more single capitals I's yesterday, maybe she noticed she missed some.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
bit off topic, but i've recently been into digital art and was browsing skillshare lessons (which I'm sure gabby has been sponsored by and uses) and wow, the "print art" gabby shared is a direct copy of artist Charly clement's style/lesson. When i saw the vlog i immediately knew Gabby lacked the creativity to have her own art style (previously she's followed tutorials and admitted this in regards to painting and we've seen her infamous "sketch"). But for her to actually copy Charly's style for potential monetary gain is just low and her followers won't even know.
How has Gabby got the cajones?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 147433
Just to be picky 😂 Possibly further proof she was sent her caption and edited it to lower case like she wrote it but she missed some! Could have swore there was more single capitals I's yesterday, maybe she noticed she missed some.
Are those misplaced bullet points in there too? She's not intelligent enough to write like that either.

Reactions: 6
It’s quite hilarious that we’re expected to think gabby wrote that - it was either management or good ol’ Jane

Reactions: 16
I mean, I have auto-capitalisation switched off because it gets annoying otherwise, for me anyway. But I know how and when to use capital letters. I know it’s Gab being classist when she critcises other people’s grammar but she’s also a hypocrite. We know this.

Also, it’s literally zero effort to switch off the auto-capitalisation?? You just... untoggle. 🤨

Reactions: 5
I’d go nuts if a stranger picked up my cat got a photo 😂
Yeah, it's both things that I'd object to - picking him up and taking a photo!

I think that if her cat went outdoors she would mind too! (edit: just noticed that someone upthread has already said this)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I bleeping KNEW IT

She is not original at all, I thought it was SO fishy that she suddenly could draw these nice rooms and thought, that CANNOT be her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I bleeping KNEW IT

She is not original at all, I thought it was SO fishy that she suddenly could draw these nice rooms and thought, that CANNOT be her
LITERALLY THE SAME, we've seen her drawings before and lack of creativity and originality, the only time she does "good" art is when she follows other peoples tutorials. When i saw that lesson on skill share it just clicked. Fair enough learn how to use the program but don't copy the exact style/subject matter and then pass it off as your own especially with the potential intention to sell. I would rather buy an original from Charly

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.