Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband gets mad when neighbourhood kids approach our cats. If some random woman was picking up one of them he’d lose his bleeping mind. How does she think that’s appropriate? Freak.

Reactions: 20
She just loves stroking pussies doesn't she?!

Also not sure if it has already been said but I'm shocked she didn't mention she had a dream about George Floyd, seeing as she's just sewwww psychic 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gabbie strikes me as the type of person who if she got on the bus and the only seat was next to someone of any ethnicity other than Caucasian, she would stand up

Reactions: 10
I’d be furious if a stranger picked up my cat, too. Even more so if they took a selfie! It’s so weird? Feels like kind of crossing an unspoken line to me. Like using someone’s garden as a shortcut.

It’s also not an ok thing to do, for either Gabby or the cat. There’s so many reasons! Even if I thought it wasn’t a weird thing to do, I still wouldn’t risk it for the potential fleas or scratches alone!

Reactions: 15
If I seen her in real life holding up a cat other than nelly for a ridiculous selfie I would yell in such a manly voice GET OFF MY CAT just to see her bolt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey screenshot queens, anyone able to put their fingers on the one of her complaining about a guy in a coffee shop with a scary backpack?

I see how she waited to find a BLM pic that fits her Instagram aesthetic nicely too.

A black screen definitely wouldn’t have cut it.

Reactions: 12
Gabs would love living near me. My neighbour's cat loves following me home at every opportunity!
Never picked it up though, and never dreamed of letting it actually into my house (good god she'd love that)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who takes selfies with a random cat? I mean I think taking selfies with animals is weird anyway (sorry!) but I guess it’s more acceptable with your own pet than a random moggy in the street.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't there a rumour that she gave Chai a blowjob and bit his dick? Terrifying. Maybe she thought it was a sexy, sultry thing to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Tbh I’m surprised she knows what “disparity” means AND that she used it in a sentence
That was what made me think as I was reading it that she's almost definitely had help writing that, maybe from her shoddy management? I honestly can't imagine Gobs writing all of that of her own volition and some of it didn't even sound like her.

Reactions: 9
I feel like her management wrote that post for her.
Yes, 100%.

I have just read it and there is no way she wrote it. Her vocabulary is incredibly limited, comparable to that of a 10 year old, so I cannot imagine her using words like 'disparity' and 'eloquent'. I imagine her management wrote it and she went through it swapping all the upper case letters for lower case to make it seem like a Gab's original.

Also, I'm really confused as to why she doesn't use upper case letters. She is a complete and utter moron.

Reactions: 25
Why are you all being nitpicky about Gab’s lack of capitalisation? It’s just social media, not an essay. She probably has the auto-capitalisation option switched off, like mine.

sometimes i’ll type “properly,” sometimes i don’t. it’s not that deep.

I don’t know about Gab but for me, it’s usually for style/aesthetic reasons, lol. Also laziness. 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Perhaps it’s just that I’m too old, but the fact that someone thinks capital letters affect their style/aesthetic* is just so cringeworthy to me 🙈🙈🙈

*I also really bleeping hate that word

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I find it annoying, as it's harder for me to read and gives me a slight headache, especially when they leave out punctuation too.

Off topic from Gabby - An example here. I do agree with her, but I had to read it about 5 times to understand what she meant:

I guess it's the modern version of writing in bubble writing like we used to do at school.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why are you all being nitpicky about Gab’s lack of capitalisation? It’s just social media, not an essay. She probably has the auto-capitalisation option switched off, like mine.

sometimes i’ll type “properly,” sometimes i don’t. it’s not that deep.

I don’t know about Gab but for me, it’s usually for style/aesthetic reasons, lol. Also laziness. 🤣
Is that really a thing?! 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.