Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is Gobby doing that she can't upload any videos? Jesus duck why do these people have "careers" when they doing bleeping tit all it pisses me off beyond belief

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What the duck is Gobby doing that she can't upload any videos? Jesus duck why do these people have "careers" when they doing bleeping tit all it pisses me off beyond belief
Making blocking people on Twitter a full time job

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t watched it yet, but Becca Rose has uploaded a BLM video - fair play to her
me neither but the fact that she's been stepping away from her online platforms and STILL manages to do more than lil Gabs really says a lot hey

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when Gabby tried to imply she’d slept with Adam Waithe? It was during her friendship with the twins and Hobbie, they were at his flat and she was constantly vlogging herself dancing and trying to flirt with Hobbie but then added an ambiguous clip at the very end where she was in Adam’s bed and you could hear his voice, sort of like she’d accidentally filmed it like she she’d “accidentally” film herself singing and leave it in. Was super cringe but also could have happened because Lucy Flight recently revealed she’s slept with him 😂 but I highly doubt it of course knowing how much Gabby would have talked about it

That whole time was the cringiest content ever though because she was always titling her videos “DRUNK... again lol” and drinking vodka from the bottle and just clearly acting like a 15 year old getting drunk for the first time. You know when there’s always one in the group who never drank when they were younger so was just an embarrassing cringey mess in nights out? Like she would just be downing glasses of wine at classy events like Zoe’s book launch and the Gleam Halloween party

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All the teeth licking in that old video too.,.. wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Came here from YTT since it's dead ove there. Can't wait to talk about the trainwreck !!!

Reactions: 8
What's YTT???

it's you talk trash. It's been dead for 2 weeks now and wondered where everyone went lol anyway

About Gabby and Chai,i remember back on Guru Gossip when Gabby and Zoe were hanging out,Gabby visited her apt one day and Chai was there and she kinda flirted with him,then they started tweeting each other back and forth and they were both flirty with each other.It didn't last long because then Chai blocked her. We never found out why.

Reactions: 10
oh yeah and another time when she was friends with Jedward she speculated that she slept/kissed on of them....LOL

• Haha
Does anyone remember when Gabby tried to imply she’d slept with Adam Waithe? It was during her friendship with the twins and Hobbie, they were at his flat and she was constantly vlogging herself dancing and trying to flirt with Hobbie but then added an ambiguous clip at the very end where she was in Adam’s bed and you could hear his voice, sort of like she’d accidentally filmed it like she she’d “accidentally” film herself singing and leave it in. Was super cringe but also could have happened because Lucy Flight recently revealed she’s slept with him 😂 but I highly doubt it of course knowing how much Gabby would have talked about it

That whole time was the cringiest content ever though because she was always titling her videos “DRUNK... again lol” and drinking vodka from the bottle and just clearly acting like a 15 year old getting drunk for the first time. You know when there’s always one in the group who never drank when they were younger so was just an embarrassing cringey mess in nights out? Like she would just be downing glasses of wine at classy events like Zoe’s book launch and the Gleam Halloween party

Hannah outs Gabbie as having kissed Adam at around the 10:00 minute mark, I very much doubt they slept together though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the snog marry avoid thumbnail she really reminds me of Charlotte from Georgie shore

Reactions: 6
I have to say - I don’t really think you can judge her for not having any POC friends. I think that’s a bit ridiculous, that doesn’t mean that someone is a racist. Plus she doesn’t have any pals anyway sooooooo 🤪
No I don't think she needs to have friends who are POC for her not to be racist

However blocking anyone who mentions BLM to her is bleeping disgusting and the wrong thing to do especially during this time! Just ignoring comments would be better than blocking!

Her last 9 retweets have all been about BLM. While it's better than nothing I suppose, she probably felt pressured to do so due to people asking why she isn't talking about it and I think this also shows she's not articulate enough to give her own voice on the matter tbh, she would need to really read up on it to give an opinion people wouldn't take negatively imo, and she's not got the intelligence to do so. She's able to speak about Covid and Madeleine McCann but not BLM.

She’s literally that girl who just kisses any male she ever meets, especially on a night out.

Do what you want ofc but it just reminds me of when you’re at a house party in year 11 and everyone’s just necking on with each other and making it awkward. She could never have a male friend because she’s obsessed with people shipping her with people and seeming like she’s seeing them, like joe when she was friends with zoe, just so awkward and like he’d ever be interested in her. Also in the other video she did with Han that day she makes a big song and dance about doing drugs as always then says it was only weed, does that even count as “doing drugs” 🤦🏼‍♀️

All of her stories are so obviously fake like how she lost her virginity with a boy who she “was meant to be going to the fair with except we didn’t go to the fair” sure Gabby I thought you were ugly and had no friends and no one gave you the time of day or is that only when you want to post side by side’s of you when you were young compared to now and claim you look nothing like that anymore except you literally have the exact same face even under 10 layers of FaceTune 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She used to look so much better. I don't even mean weight, just without those awful, awful fillers. Also I have moved here from YTT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.