Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the blocked club for liking a tweet now hahaha.

She is genuinely ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
@booish they're Jedward. Gabby had one random night out in London a few years ago with Dodie and Evan, and somehow Jedward turned up at Gabby’s flat 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in the blocked club for liking a tweet now hahaha.

She is genuinely ridiculous.
What a joke 😂

This is what you turn into when you don't mature properly and have never done a hard day's work in your life: an over-indulged, narcissistic brat who can't take criticism.

Reactions: 9
I wish I could remember why I’d been blocked on everything 😂 I don’t think I can even see her home account anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was blocked by her on twitter for liking an anti tory tweet! she is VILE!
Wow she's gross 😂

She takes everything as a personal attack and is intolerant of anyone else having an opinion besides herself.

This woman-child needs to learn that not everything is about her.

Reactions: 4
I thought she only ever blocked for tweets that were mean about her or liked a mean tweet about her.

What an absolute tit. I hope POC see her tacit permission of racism once all her virtue posturing blows over. She has legit no idea, she thinks racism is all about blatant slurs.

Reactions: 7
There was a rumour that Chai blocked Gabby because she bit his penis
I have no idea where the rumour came from though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.