Gabby Petito

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This case is now being live reported on The Independent - it seems to be gaining traction and I am seeing it being mentioned in a few places so thought it would be good to have a thread for discussion for anyone else who is now following this case as it unfolds.

Updates this morning seem to be that there are now protestors outside Brian Laundries' family home.

Brian's sister has done an interview on good morning America which will air soon - she says that she hopes Gabby can be reunited with her family and that Gabby is loved by Brian's family. There are no updates as to whether Brian is now cooperating with the police.

If anyone wants a full time line of this, I can copy one here but it's easily found on Google.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This is so strange - like clearly it's the boyfriend who's done something to her, or he knows what happened & it's dodgy, so he's not talking. Why would he not be talking??!

Reactions: 11
This is so strange - like clearly it's the boyfriend who's done something to her, or he knows what happened & it's dodgy, so he's not talking. Why would he not be talking??!
I feel awful for her family. He's either killed her, or he abandoned her and I'm not sure if that means he is then liable for whatever happened to her, depending on whether he left her say alone in a dessert or if he left her at a gas station. If he left her at a gas station if have thought she'd easily be able to contact someone. I douhbt she is alive now as over two weeks have passed since he returned to Florida without her, she has not been seen or been able to find a means of contact. If he genuinely has not done anything the correct thing to do would be to tell the police where he last saw her.

I'm also very interested to see if there is any link to the murder that happened on Friday 13th of the lesbian couple. Whether he was involved or if that murder and GP being missing are linked by an unknown perpetrator.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The police cam footage of them being stopped in their van for erratic driving is interesting. They both behave in such an odd way.

Reactions: 12
I'm just listening to the "Going West" podcast on this case - very hard to consider it could be anything other than him murdering her?

Reactions: 4
Her parents must be distraught 😩 the letter they sent to his parents begging for them to get him to say what happened is heartbreaking. Hoping they find her soon

• Sad
I’d not heard of this new story. Had to google her name to find anything.

How is he getting away with not cooperating? Very strange, will be following this.

Reactions: 3
I have fallen deep down this rabbit hole today.

This podcast is a great 45 min sum up of the case up to Thursday evening:

Reactions: 6
I’d not heard of this new story. Had to google her name to find anything.

How is he getting away with not cooperating? Very strange, will be following this.
I think they don't have a warrant to arrest him (yet) and he doesn't have to cooperate otherwise.

The police have asked GP family to stop talking about him to the press apparently

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how his family have said they haven’t seen him since Tuesday? That was 3 days ago!!! Hasn’t he been seen at their house?!?

Reactions: 5
Please don't let this turn into a murder/suicide.
By any stretches, alive or dead, Gabby deserves to be home and her family need the closure :(
If he offs himself the odds are slim in finding her, especially with the wildlife in those trails too😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm even more confused by his parents behaviour now. It's one thing to essentially hide him and not have him cooperate with police but it's really quite another to allow him, their own son who is probably quite vulnerable right now, to leave on his own. I hope he's safe because he needs to talk to the police as soon as possible before this gets any worse.

I'm even more confused by his parents behaviour now. It's one thing to essentially hide him and not have him cooperate with police but it's really quite another to allow him, their own son who is probably quite vulnerable right now, to leave on his own. I hope he's safe because he needs to talk to the police as soon as possible before this gets any worse.
Exactly this - while I was disgusted with them for hiding him I did sort of get it, they thought they were protecting him but this is so off!

Laundrie's parents and their family lawyer really fucked this up from the very start.

I don't know what to think regarding where the boyfriend is. If the family are covering up that's just terrible on their part. The alternatives are him either topping himself or in hiding- with or without the family's knowledge. It's an extremely weird case!

I was telling my boyfriend about it and he reckons it sounds like a publicity stunt 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7