Gabbie Hanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she already has a thread here but I can’t find it,

has anyone been following her very public spats?
And her “reply” upload that was posted a few days ago?

I'm now feeling sorry for Gabbie,
shes annoying, dramatic, makes god awful music,

but the arguments and “drama” she’s been involved in (blamed/cancelled numerous times for) hasn’t all been her fault.

EDIT. Damn did I change my mind on this 😐

I do find it very interesting that she attracts so much drama. It's almost crazy. She has been through more public feuds than James Charles at this point and that's really saying something.

Reactions: 3
I do find it very interesting that she attracts so much drama. It's almost crazy. She has been through more public feuds than James Charles at this point and that's really saying something.
Her side of the Jessi Smiles story really doesn’t make Jessi look good.

I’m shocked she waited this long to release her side of the story when,
on this one thing, she really could defend herself against what had been said. 🤷‍♀️

she’s exhausting, everything about her is exhausting.

Reactions: 1
exactly. i feel like she's always in drama every other week lol

She upset that her music video isn't doing well on youtube but she didn't tag her own music video. She is claiming that youtube shadow banned her and that is not the case.

2020, the year where all the snakes are being exposed lol

This made me chuckle haha
Skjermbilde 2020-07-02 22.33.22.png

• Haha
Gabbie hanna comes across extremely entitled and privileged. In the midst of a pandemic with people who could barely get by with their average incomes and families are losing jobs, she screamed the internet down because she’s getting less views. It came across so insensitive and ridiculous. It’s as if she believes her job has to forever be secure. No job is ever secure especially youtube/social media so why must everyone stop what they’re doing and get upset because she’s earning a couple less than her tens of thousands every month? I’ve watched lots of youtubers channels ‘die out’ and they’ve never caused this much havoc, except of course onision...

Reactions: 2
I feel like as much as she makes out she doesn’t, I think she locked the drama and she spotlight and that she just had a melt down because she wasn’t able to control it.

The fact she’s a meme now and deleted her socials is.. yikes
I liked how Peter Monn has exposed Gabbie Hanna and DM'd that Gabbie that Shane stated that Jeffree Star was still using the N word behind closed doors.

Oh Gabbie Hanna deleted her socials because she lied about taking photo with a rapist and someone discovered that photo.

Haven't followed Gabbie for a while... Anyone feel like sharing headlines of the recent drama?

Haven't followed Gabbie for a while... Anyone feel like sharing headlines of the recent drama?
unfortunately I’ve followed it all, watched her lives and her podcast 🤦‍♀️ The drama channels replies and the latest stuff about Curtis and shane.

but it’s 1 am so for now il say.

the girl is a dangerous nut job. No fucks given, I know it’s not a popular word 😬
But she’s crazy. 😬

I’m so interested in hearing others opinions on what she’s been doing

unfortunately I’ve followed it all, watched her lives and her podcast 🤦‍♀️ The drama channels replies and the latest stuff about Curtis and shane.

but it’s 1 am so for now il say.

the girl is a dangerous nut job. No fucks given, I know it’s not a popular word 😬
But she’s crazy. 😬

I’m so interested in hearing others opinions on what she’s been doing
That's just a tease! :ROFLMAO:

For someone complaining nobody was watching her though she was quick to delete now that they are

• Haha
That's just a tease! :ROFLMAO:
the short run down in 3 min 🤣😂

Gabbie released a new song, it got tit views on YouTube.
She went live accusing youtube of shadow banning her, she had “proof” that when you search her name the only thing that comes up are drama channels - not her uploads.
(Many pointed out the YouTube will suggest to you what you might like based on your watch history, And maybe she was watching a lot of drama channels - which Gabbie NEVER watch’s according to Gabbie 😐 they also argued they had checked and her videos were there and showing as a top hit)
- she said she’s never on the trending page, That was proven to be a lie. She’s been on it twice in the last few weeks
She argued with everyone online, everyone 🤣 especially drama channels, the lives were a car crash.
Then she had another argument with a “fan” (helloleesh) her upload about what really happened should still be there. It’s long 😏

it was typical Gabbie behaviour, and her boyfriend and best friend are idiots for encouraging it all.

it ended with Gabbie telling everyone youtube were gaslighting her, they had lifted the shadow ban to make her look crazy.

the stuff with Curtis and Shane is all on twitter right now 🤣 just search her name.

• Haha
Has she uploaded something in the last week or so that she’s since removed? There may be stuff I missed but I thought I was up to date with everything

Ok ignore my comment - I somehow missed Gabbie “leaving” social media - I am on YouTube now catching up. I haven’t seen any of her stuff in the last week.

Ok... so I somehow missed that she left social media... I blame going back to work!

I spent my morning catching up on YouTube stories and also watched some more stuff with Shane to get a better understanding of that.

It is my view that Gabbie has gone into hiding hoping to appear back and that things will have blown over - I don’t for one minute think she is gone for good, she loves the drama too much.

Initially I believed her with her ‘shadowban’ etc until I watched more videos. Her content has changed so much so a drop in views is reasonable. The many many people who signed up for her stories aren’t there for her music which is all she wants to do now. She is so attention hungry it’s unreal.

I think she’s gone into hiding because of this tit with Shane and because of other youtubers (like Jenna marbles) have gone off the the platform. She will appear again eventually. She’ll be back within 30 days to stop her account formally closing and losing it all but she’ll probably shut it down again and then come back in a bit.

What a drama queen stating if something happened to her it wouldn’t be an accident.

Ok... so I somehow missed that she left social media... I blame going back to work!

I spent my morning catching up on YouTube stories and also watched some more stuff with Shane to get a better understanding of that.

It is my view that Gabbie has gone into hiding hoping to appear back and that things will have blown over - I don’t for one minute think she is gone for good, she loves the drama too much.

Initially I believed her with her ‘shadowban’ etc until I watched more videos. Her content has changed so much so a drop in views is reasonable. The many many people who signed up for her stories aren’t there for her music which is all she wants to do now. She is so attention hungry it’s unreal.

I think she’s gone into hiding because of this tit with Shane and because of other youtubers (like Jenna marbles) have gone off the the platform. She will appear again eventually. She’ll be back within 30 days to stop her account formally closing and losing it all but she’ll probably shut it down again and then come back in a bit.

What a drama queen stating if something happened to her it wouldn’t be an accident.
she in hiding because of this and she needs to scrub her social media account and Trisha is calling her out.