FYI thread titles don't need to rhyme or be long

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick note to say when suggesting a thread title they don't need to rhyme or be long. Something topical and funny is often best - just one or two words can still work great.

I know some feel the thread names are getting a bit long just for the sake of a rhyme and losing whit.

It makes it a bit difficult to find different threads if so many have long titles. It depends on the thread - sometimes a long one is appropriate.

Anyhow I hope that makes some sense. Do let me know what you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't mind the rhyming titles but I agree, its not necessary all the time and sometimes they don't fit unless you go back and edit the title.

Awh I quite enjoy the rhyming titles, though I haven't been witty enough to come up with one so far šŸ˜Œ

Reactions: 6
I think some of the rhyming titles try too hard and come across cringey. Short and sweet is best.

Reactions: 5
I really like them, I donā€™t think it should be a necessity but I enjoy them and I enjoy trying to make them rhyme :)

Reactions: 2
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks