Fun Family Three Ava Isla and Olivia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across this channel, seem to be inspired by the Inghams insofar as there are three girls and they have a sh*tload of uneccessary presents.

They have 1.2 million subs and plenty of views but there are NO comments under the videos...very strange.

I don't want to speculate, or accuse them of anything underhand, until I know a bit more about them but the lack of genuine engagement is puzzling considering their apparent sub count. Anybody else know anything about them?

Last edited:
Those millions of views will be my kids ?. I can’t stand the mum’s fake phone (video) voice a’la Lazy Cringeham. You’re northern love, ain’t nothing to be ashamed of! I’m sure I’ve read before though that the toys they get sent to review/show off they donate. Even so the Ingham copycat Christmas videos are so misleading for the young fans if that’s the case.

Reactions: 1
We stopped watching as soon as the Christmas video came out. It’s a shame , they’re sweet little girls. But why is mum pretending to be American?( “Candy” and “diapers” are used a lot as well ?)

Reactions: 2
They have to be buying subs and views. For that level of views you'd expect a certain percentage of comments, to have none at all is highly suspicious.

It makes me sick how this industry is founded on so much fraudulent activity, they're all at it in one way or another, buying view for Instagram or getting bots to write positive comments. Youtube and other platforms won't clamp down as it still means ad revenue for them however it's acquired.

We urgently need new laws for this.

So scripted and annoying couldn't put up with listening to the mothers voice everyday they are a toy review YouTube though so a take it there views and subscribers come from that as a lot of kids watch that stuff

They must have there comment section turned of for viewing from the public

Anyone gonna mention the fringe? I can't stop looking at the fringe...

But yeah, something doesn't add up.

the fringe is pretty bad.

I only skimmed that video but they look like ingham wannabies. Why you'd want to be like them, idk, but that seems to be what people aim for.

It says on their Social Blade report that they gain between 1000 and 2000 new subs every day. Their estimated earnings are between 48 and 768k per year.

I don't think comments are switched off as it would say 'comments disabled'.

Can someone check something? Go on to their Tinker Bell video from January 13th and tell me if you see a comment there. Ta.

^^ Thank you Frensham!

It's very odd. I can see one comment that i wrote myself a couple of days ago, asking why there were no comments.

I know that some vlogs featuring children were being cancelled by Youtube as they were providing a meeting place for perverts in the comments section (not deliberately of course) so maybe it's something to do with that and its a condition of them uploading that they have to screen out comments.

I was just surprised to find such a massively successful Youtuber who I'd never heard of before. But then, they are reproducing quite fast and new ones appear all the time. Soon there'll be more vloggers than rats in the UK! :eek:

I think there's a massive difference between the Inghams and these guys (besides the obvious *cough* the dad's not sending pervy messages to young girls *cough*) in that their vlogs are far more child centric and natural. I do find the Americanisms a little bit annoying but I think they're a really lovely family, the girls are funny and very sweet and it appears that if they don't want to do a video then they don't because quite often not all the girls are featured. My little girl adores them.
I'd assumed comments were disabled on YouTube, I thought it was quite a clever move to be honest because I wouldn't want people commenting about my kids either if I were them, but granted I know nothing about paying for subscribers or views.

Appalled by this channel just watched the 9 year old opening a room full of presents for her 9th Birthday, with my 6 year old. What is the purpose of this exactly? Totally agree, the permanently pregnant mother is incredibly irritating as is the dad!. The kids are sweet and unpretentious, surprisingly.But they have made a fortune from simply filming their family, bizarre.