Fullerfigurefullerbust #11 so long farewell it's time to say goodbye-guess who's back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an exciting time George has had recently!
After being told that Tattlers were reporting her to social services (a lie), our dear friend G had a complete meltdown talking about how she would have to divorce Robbie to keep contact with her child.
George then dramatically left social media FOREVER but not before posting sad messages from her devoted followers and making her VERIFIED profile private.
What a surprise, George came back with the disclaimer that she was only here to sell stuff to her pervs, I mean followers, but now is back posting a million stories about nothing interesting.

YAWN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t get over the fact she’s posted another load of photos of herself in lingerie with her little peewee head! Why does she edit them or use that angle?! It makes her look deformed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What an exciting time George has had recently!
After being told that Tattlers were reporting her to social services (a lie), our dear friend G had a complete meltdown talking about how she would have to divorce Robbie to keep contact with her child.
George then dramatically left social media FOREVER but not before posting sad messages from her devoted followers and making her VERIFIED profile private.
What a surprise, George came back with the disclaimer that she was only here to sell stuff to her pervs, I mean followers, but now is back posting a million stories about nothing interesting.

YAWN
I love that she left social media FOREVER🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her ps has always been questionable (albeit fairly obvious) particularly as she'd do a makeup live (though a 2 year would have been skills) and suddenly her grid photos looked like a different person.

Everyone gains a little weight when pregnant some lose it easier and some just don't. However it's pretty clear George despises being fat (as she herself has called herself) and urns to be slim. She's barely moved from the sofa since having her daughter the nursery seems to be abandoned and the home is something an episode of hauders could make a series out of.

She doesn't want anyone to have a difference of opinion to hers as then you're a troll and she knows what's she's doing (she's a IVF mother) and clearly has a PHD in parenting (I'm joking). Yet is now going through the sling phase now she's decided.

Her daughter can start being weaned next month and I'm not sure George is fully prepared that once a baby starts weaning they lessen their milk feeds so shoving a breast in her mouth will be less satisfying to her daughter. Sadly I think this is where we will see her mental health really spiral

Reactions: 12
Her daughter can start being weaned next month and I'm not sure George is fully prepared that once a baby starts weaning they lessen their milk feeds so shoving a breast in her mouth will be less satisfying to her daughter. Sadly I think this is where we will see her mental health really spiral
Current recommendations are that solids be introduced at six months so I don't think she'll be weaning yet. Which is good because the longer Lyra can avoid her acidic concoctions the better! 😄

Reactions: 10
Here you go! I guess she photoshops her head so that it matches her brain size lol
Not that I’m dying to see her from every angle possible, but just don’t understand why she posts 5+ Photos with the same view ?? Like all she has changed is her arm position. Considering only slim models were photographed in her ‘fuller figure’ line, I know as a customer myself I would seek out customer review images before buying a piece. But she can’t even give her own collection the same courtesy? 🥴

Reactions: 9
Here you go! I guess she photoshops her head so that it matches her brain size lol
Is it me or does she look cross-eyed in that first photo?

Current recommendations are that solids be introduced at six months so I don't think she'll be weaning yet. Which is good because the longer Lyra can avoid her acidic concoctions the better! 😄
I cannot wait until she starts solids, lol, if she's a train wreck now, god help us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know from those recent stories this is not her true size I've no respect for anyone who constantly edits she's hardly relatable.

Oh yea I thought she was born in September 😆 🤣

Reactions: 5
We all know from those recent stories this is not her true size I've no respect for anyone who constantly edits she's hardly relatable.

Oh yea I thought she was born in September 😆 🤣
October 6th I believe 😉

And she clearly badly edited her face to lose the chins, why the brand don't pull her up for it is baffling tbh.

She's supposed to be an advocate for body confidence that apparently doesn't include chins!

Reactions: 7
She made it clear she’s not part of body positive/confidence/love or anything like that a while back. She hates being fat

October 6th I believe 😉

And she clearly badly edited her face to lose the chins, why the brand don't pull her up for it is baffling tbh.

She's supposed to be an advocate for body confidence that apparently doesn't include chins!
She clearly hates being fat so I’m not sure why plus size brands use her at all

Reactions: 8
She made it clear she’s not part of body positive/confidence/love or anything like that a while back. She hates being fat
She's happy to cash in on it all though. I think she was called out on the body positivity part but she has definitely said she's all about body confidence.

I wonder when instagram will remover her verified tick since she's made her profile private... you can't be verified with a private account! dem not the rules!

Is that really real? She looks like she’s wearing a really bad rubber mask of herself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.