Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #9 Goes to Sainsbury's to pose, can’t unblock her kids nose, hired a doula so she can doze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @justwoow for the thread title! Had to make some slight (sorry) grammatical and spacing changes so it would fit.

Reactions: 10
Someone please TDLR those stories about her sleeping in until 11am and something about a pub roast.

Oh more saying her baby stinks…..WASH HER THEN. bleeping woman

Reactions: 9
Except for sexualising her child constantly, talking about poo all the time, not washing herself or her child, uploading a million stories and saying nothing except tits, poo and stink a lot, and losing a lot of followers, the title sums up her entire IG social media existence (seen as she had to delete Twitter because she messed up and rarely used Facebook apparently…..). She’s so bloody boring, clueless and needs professional help.

• Heart
The whole having a breakdown because she forgot a headband for the kid genuinely has me worried for her state of mind.. My LG has an array of problems that means she doesn’t sleep, cries a lot and is fussy and that’s on top of a developmental leap at the moment where nothing soothes her. Yet I feel more mentally stable than her and she apparently gets good 6 hour stretches of sleep 🥴

Reactions: 5
To be fair, breastfed babies do poo a lot less than formula fed babes.. re the feet, if you keep bubs feed enclosed in the same onesie day in, day out, coupled with a lack of baths, they are going to absolutely smell.. they aren't getting any air or soap, so they're going to smell pretty icky..

As for her daughter's name, LYRA, is it pronounced LIE-RA or LEE-RA? Just curious..

Reactions: 4
For someone that has no children and absolutely no desire to have any I've heard and read the word baby poo way too much recently.

• Haha
Does she ever shut the duck up? She could talk about a single molecule of dust at great lengths, how does she not watch herself back and cringe? Seriously… she must be a very lonely person

Only recently came across her. Cant wait to real all 👀 why is her baby nicknamed wonky ???
Because it was a poorly graded embryo, it was, apparently, a very wonky one.

Does she ever shut the duck up? She could talk about a single molecule of dust at great lengths, how does she not watch herself back and cringe? Seriously… she must be a very lonely person
that's the thing, she doesn't watch them.. She's often said she has no friends.. her only friends are SM.. so sad...

Reactions: 3
Still lying about Lyra’s age, bCauSe PrIvAcy. Claims to be breastfeeding for 6 weeks but the baby is 2 months old… After swearing she wouldn’t post her baby’s face online she is posting every single angle of her and we have a pretty good idea what she looks like.
she spends her days in her filthy crack nest because it is the 4th trimester and she possibly can’t do anything else than hold and feed the baby. She doesn’t her up until duck o clock, keeping the baby in her dark room. Baby is eternally cluster feeding and the whole world needs to know and above all see. She plonks Lyra on her lap and shoves her nipple in her mouth resulting in a horrible latch. But of course it isn’t because of that she keeps feeding the clock round. She insists that the baby doesn’t want to be fed differently. But we think it is so she has a hand free to blab to her phone.
She recently hired a doula because it is all too much for her. That doula wanted her to make her feeds more efficient, I’m surprise she hasn’t sacked her yet for telling her something about breastfeeding. She is the breastfeed goddess you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly don't know why she prioritizes these instagram stories over everything else.. she said Robbie used to tell her to stop the vlogging (back when she lost it over the edited photos of herself), but she clearly didn't heed his advice, she continued.. i don't understand these instagram stories.. she just talks into her phone.. surely there are better things to do with the time? I just don't understand the fascination with these stories.. you'd think she had all the time in the world.. she must be seriously addicted to SM, because why else wouldn't you turn your phone off and just be present with your child?

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't know why she prioritizes these instagram stories over everything else.. she said Robbie used to tell her to stop the vlogging (back when she lost it over the edited photos of herself), but she clearly didn't heed his advice, she continued.. i don't understand these instagram stories.. she just talks into her phone.. surely there are better things to do with the time? I just don't understand the fascination with these stories.. you'd think she had all the time in the world.. she must be seriously addicted to SM, because why else wouldn't you turn your phone off and just be present with your child?
It’s validates her feeling of self importance, I’d love to see the numbers of people viewing these, can’t imagine people get very far with them when she’s just documenting how she sits in a crack den all day

Half 11 and still in bed in the dark 😬 that poor baby is 2 months old & still doesn't know the difference between night and day! at this age arent they supposed to be awake more in the day? I had to recover from c sections after mine and wasnt in bed this much!

She really needs to get off her lazy backside her baby sleeps well at this sort of age she should be up and about

The photos of all the stuff around the baby whilst it's sleeping give me massive anxiety, and despite what she says you shouldn't leave a baby to sleep in a car seat for 2 hours after the journey. I'm not saying that I never did it of course but don't say "it's fine because it's blah blah blah type of seat."

Those manic eyes are back! Reminding everyone again that it was Robbie who had the problem with fertility not her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.