Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much unnecessary shite does she want to buy over her pregnancy and post partum like??
literally, at least 4(?) professional picture packages (2 in pregnancy,1 for birth 1 for newborn) which are several hundred each, a doula which isn’t cheap, this god awful thing (I checked the website cheapest one is £400!!!!)
She must be rolling in it, yet lives like a sloth!
she could use some of their money for a decent deep clean of her pit, but I suspect the issue is more her hoarding and general lazyness!
makes even more of a mockery of her pleading poverty at the start of lockdown begging for PayPal payments from her followers! She has no shame!
Also why do WE need to see her body in every angle?? If she bought it for herself why is she sharing every angle on Instagram?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she though? The fact the extra care is in place for plus size women is imo a good thing.

She plays the fat card when it suits her this one ...
I’m chubby, I’ve had two kids (one passed away however at birth) and the treatment towards anyone with a BMI > 35 is appalling in obstetrics. I was booked for 5 GTT tests with my second pregnancy including one at 13 weeks as “you’re overweight so you have to be diabetic”. It’s like midwife’s can’t handle the thought of a fat person having sex 😬

How does she refer to herself? Plus size or?

Reactions: 8
Her followers are oddly loving that little statue (says of her preggo body but to be fair looks like before too, no shade I'm fat and all bodies are amazing and all that jazz) I think it's quite odd but hey each to their own... A doula is a bleeping stupid idea it's enabling her lazy arse self... she just needs something called " organisation" that and actually put the baby down!! I had my first baby abroad, husband was away for all my pregnancy, miles away from family but I didn't hire a dicking doula 😂 she's becoming more and more unlikeable as the days go by...

Reactions: 12
How much unnecessary shite does she want to buy over her pregnancy and post partum like??
literally, at least 4(?) professional picture packages (2 in pregnancy,1 for birth 1 for newborn) which are several hundred each, a doula which isn’t cheap, this god awful thing (I checked the website cheapest one is £400!!!!)
she could use some of their money for a decent deep clean of her pit, but I suspect the issue is more her hoarding and general lazyness!
makes even more of a mockery of her pleading poverty at the start of lockdown begging for PayPal payments from her followers! She has no shame!
Also why do WE need to see her body in every angle?? If she bought it for herself why is she sharing every angle on Instagram?
£400!?!?!?! Fucks sake! I'm in the wrong job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So George wanted a permanent reminder of what her pregnant body looked like. And freely admits that isn't what it looked like as she faked perky tits

Reactions: 11
So she has one baby, a husband, no job... her job now is to be a mother to that baby.. but she cant manage it so is now outsourcing it to a doula.
Poor baby.

The damage done to that child already in her short life is astonishing.. from calling her wonky (makes my skin crawl) to the way she talks about her on the internet (hardly a doting mother)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That tiny doll of her pregnant body has to be the most narcissitic thing she's done to date! What an absolutely melt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's the same woman that has multiple portraits of herself all over her room's wall😂

Reactions: 10
That tiny doll of her pregnant body has to be the most narcissitic thing she's done to date! What an absolutely melt 😂
Proper wet wipe - she takes it so far, multiple photo shoots, videos and now a bleeping plaster cast of her body where she doesn’t even look pregnant 😐 she truly would eat herself if she could

• Haha
Hang on - so she can’t bare for the babies dad, her beloved husband to even feed the baby but this random women she’s going to let her hold her whilst she does stuff around the house? She’s greatly misinformed in what a Doula is because I don’t know any Doula that will be doing housework for her; that’s a bleeping cleaner.

I can’t fathom how someone who doesn’t have a job but slather her face and chat tit into a camera, is always sitting down, her husband works 4 days a week can employ full time help so she can nap? Like my mind is bleeping blown by this.

If I were Robbies parents - and I had paid for IVF and they’ve got money to pay for a bleeping doula when she’s not got a job, I’d be dumbfounded. She should be ashamed and highly embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has money for a doula but was asking for money when covid hit. Eurgh.
I didn't take much notice of her until recently, please fill me in on the covid beg!?

also if she got into a routine, put the baby DOWN she would be able to get stuff done like tidy up or nap, she's probably disturbing her holding onto her, kissing and patting her and chatting wham into her phone. I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 6
I didn't take much notice of her until recently, please fill me in on the covid beg!?

also if she got into a routine, put the baby DOWN she would be able to get stuff done like tidy up or nap, she's probably disturbing her holding onto her, kissing and patting her and chatting wham into her phone. I'm embarrassed for her.
When Lockdown first happened she posted asking for people to basically send her money if they have ever enjoyed her content. She got absolutely railed and ended up having to apologise as this was when people with actual bleeping jobs and families were being laid off and she is a wealthy not working a job by choice “influencer”. She was essentially told to go find another job just like everyone else was being forced to.

Reactions: 10
When Lockdown first happened she posted asking for people to basically send her money if they have ever enjoyed her content. She got absolutely railed and ended up having to apologise as this was when people with actual bleeping jobs and families were being laid off and she is a wealthy not working a job by choice “influencer”. She was essentially told to go find another job just like everyone else was being forced to.
Thanks for that Dev.....I've no words other than ....WTF!

Reactions: 6
Thanks for that Dev.....I've no words other than ....WTF!
Just to add it massively backfired on her, she was called out on it by people in droves on Facebook. She did her usual indignant self righteous rant, had a proper meltdown, husband had to intervene and came online to address the nation, I mean her followers to say she was taking a break from SM ( I think she was gone less than 24 hours!) and she then went onto hire a personal trainer and buy a new car all within months of her money beg oh yes and to have privately funded IVF. The full version of what happened is on here to read but that's would mean you need to read the previous threads on her. Someone did post the screenshot of her beg post.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For me the selfish beg was her newest low and then she's continued to spiral downwards since. I read her blog last night (thanks insomnia) and tbh I think she just came into blogging at the right time nothing particularly ground breaking 🙃

Reactions: 7
And few weeks later, while going to the gym or nails appointment or something like that, she was (briefly) bragging in her stories about her new car🙄 The woman has no shame.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.