Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #7 crazy situation with birthing speculation, someone book her in to rehabilitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has time to watch all that?! It's insane.
I’ll sum it up for you as I’m in maternity unit and I was bored out of my head

-Went out, bled onto jeans through pad (surprise surprise she probably sat In it all day)
-sat in pants with baby on her, fireworks start, panic and runs to find the cat
-makes a big deal about the baby being put down for 3 minutes and potentially crying whilst retrieving the cat in underwear.
-baby wakes, cries and vomits in her bra
-She then takes bra off and continued to just hold the child covered in vomit
- Robbie sister brought them a load of pasta evangelists meals - moaning that she has to forgo a lunchtime meal instead now having it in the evening and Robbie cooks it
-reached out to NCT mums as knows she’s been isolating herself
-has a shower and makes a big deal of it
-starts talking at how much milk comes out of her nipples in the shower - 6 stories about how it shoots out and she wants to hit Robbie with it
-Hayley gave her buying a Christmas bauble every year for the baby, might get a Christmas tree - Robbie wants one but she doesn’t so tough
-getting her nails done on Monday, but instead of getting them redone moaning that she could spend that money on a cleaner

General load of tit of her talking into her phone about pure nonsense instead of you know, putting the baby down, starting dinner, cleaning up a bit….

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It disgusts me how she sexualises breastfeeding. Vile bleep must be really sexually frustrated to make something so puré all about squirting milk at your husband, calling it nip sucking, milk jugs etc.

Reactions: 6
It disgusts me how she sexualises breastfeeding. Vile bleep must be really sexually frustrated to make something so puré all about squirting milk at your husband, calling it nip sucking, milk jugs etc.
Yeah I thought this too, not once in my year of breastfeeding did I have these kind of thoughts she's airing so publicly.

Reactions: 5
She’s the typical martyr mum. Thinks she can’t put the baby down for 5 minutes to put on a bra and change her pad. If she thinks she’s got it hard now just wait… I can’t wait for sleep regressions, teething, congestion and developmental leaps to kick in.
it also seems she cares more about being able to shove her face with her usual slop than anything else.

medir: can anyone make a new thread?

Reactions: 4
She spends so much time talking on to the world she is not interacting with the baby at all. She should be due to 6 week check with a HV and GP hopefully they can see how deranged she is. She's disgusting how can you sexualise breastfeeding and talk about a newborn smelling, exploding nappies and seem to only care about your own needs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.