Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DARE someone to comment on her IG.

Honestly when the baby blues hormones hit in a few weeks she’s gonna be a nightmare. If she’s this nutty now, she’s gonna be worse when those hormones hit…

Reactions: 3
Thinking about all of this, does it mean that she changed her hospital with literal days to go? and she was stressing about being induced at 39 weeks due to weight would that not have already passed by that point if she is at 40 weeks? I'm so confused by all this

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thinking about all of this, does it mean that she changed her hospital with literal days to go? and she was stressing about being induced at 39 weeks due to weight would that not have already passed by that point if she is at 40 weeks? I'm so confused by all this
This is what’s confusing. Unless she was filming/recording these images/thoughts as they happened and then posting them with like a 2/3 week delay? But really - that’s actually worrying that if she did, she went to that much effort.

I'm so confused by this, she can't have given birth it's fucked up to behave like she hasn't, worryingly so, she should be protecting her MH not ruining it after giving birth. Is she becoming a queen of the pre records like Stacey solomon?! ... Even though she'd never be this bat tit crazy, why not just say I'm taking time out I've had the baby not continue her boring as duck content which is odd now she's "had the baby" and is pretending to take on others tips, her long time lovers will be fucked off by this!!

I mean come on, she has to have the Beyoncé style nude in her local park, airbrushed to death magazine style shoot with the baby as an accessory before she can announce things, duh! Or how will the attention all be on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if she used that Facebook crash thing to make pre-recorded content! She couldn't post anything so probably just stock piled tit.
If she's actually making fresh content now with a little baby to spend time with and look after then her priorities are messed up big style.

Reactions: 2
I believe she’s had it now. The way she’d normally film would be showing more than just her face. Crazy she changed her hospital just days before!

So I commented on hospital bag reel saying about how organised she is , but I was confused as I thought I’d seen a post saying she had given birth.. that’s been deleted and I think I’m blocked.. shame!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That hospital bag video is very rehearsed the way she's speaking. When you listen to her waffle into her phone every day, it really shows when her tone changes?

“We've got a few weeks to go!" said in a totally convincing voice

• Haha
She will have weeks of content to use before the baby arrived - bet she can squeeze a few ads in too ! BONKERS !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.