Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the money grabbing was awful, particularly when you imagine how many of her followers must’ve lost their jobs due to covid, or were furloughed on reduced pay, or were on unstable contracts where they didn’t know how many hours they’d be doing. Holding your hand out for spare cash when you’re quietly funding ivf, a new car and £400 dresses (which she didn’t even like) was a slap in the face.

I remember her also saying something along the lines of not having a company pension or savings due to the nature of her job and how hard that is. Erm that’s on you hun! Ask anyone self employed who will tell you that sorting out a private pension and a savings cushion (where you can) should be top of your priorities list.

I’m also curious why she turned to begging rather than look into the self employment income support scheme the govt introduced for covid. I know some people got burnt with that if they didn’t normally declare their full earnings...

Reactions: 15
Thank you! This seems even worse now when you realise they were obviously starting out with the IVF privately. Would be very interesting to know what happened to the money
I agree, at the time it was in really poor taste and people actually said that too her but now knowing she in fact had thousands of pounds in her pocket makes it really really grim !

What kind of person behaves like that?? Shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Robbie's recent purchase proves again they are struggling a lot with money (he can do whatever he wants with his money obviously, but just a reminder that she doesn't live alone, and on one wage).
Clearly they are not financially strapped at all ! Can't stand people that lie and who take the piss the way she does. To lie and take advantage of people's good will is disgusting and shows just how greedy and selfish she is really is.

Reactions: 8
C79718F1-FDB4-49BD-B287-64E43BFB6B09.jpeg

#freerobbie

the man looks so done with her bullshit already, clinging onto her belly fat, he looks defeated

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well when you’ve been outed as it’s all your fault for no kids so far and your tit in bed...
I actually feel really sorry for him, he’s being emotionally abused by her with her tantrums and rages, he is being exposed as infertile when she admits he’s a very private person, taking photos of him bending over putting her shoes on whilst she cringe brags about her tit squat rack and how much she’s lifting.

Robbie -join the dark side - it’s only going to get worse after the baby

Reactions: 12
Robbie looks exhausted.

I’m sure I would be too, listening to George drone on all day.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow. I cannnot stand all the baby talk. I liked her before but now it’s baby baby baby

Reactions: 6
I remember the stories posted at the start of lockdown with her tearfully telling us she 'didn't have the skill set' for regular work so she'd started a page to donate to her. She was called out and then defended herself in another set of stories about how she had said it was voluntary. I used to really like her. I still think she's attractive and liked her older modelling work with various websites, but that tone deaf post grated on me and I never saw her in the same light again. Now it's constant baby talk and I can only see that getting worse, there's nothing relatable so I think I'll unsubsribe.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 559904
#freerobbie

the man looks so done with her bullshit already, clinging onto her belly fat, he looks defeated
Omg hahaha I was about to write the exact same 😂😂😂😂 The sheer joy in his eyes. 🤣🤣🤣

but in all seriousness. Is he is such a private person and doesn’t enjoy being in the spotlights and sharing stuff why does she make him part of her online shitshow? It just shows she cares only about herself. When that baby arrives she is going to go through a really tough time because there is no way she can keep up her “me me me” personality.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Omg hahaha I was about to write the exact same 😂😂😂😂 The sheer joy in his eyes. 🤣🤣🤣

but in all seriousness. Is he is such a private person and doesn’t enjoy being in the spotlights and sharing stuff why does she make him part of her online shitshow? It just shows she cares only about herself. When that baby arrives she is going to go through a really tough time because there is no way she can keep up her “me me me” personality.

I guess normally a big part of the mummygram aesthetic involves the doting daddy so Robbie has to play his part whether he wants to or not!

And agreed, I don’t think she’s knows what’s coming - the newborn stage is intense

Reactions: 3
For someone who wanted to get pregnant so badly she does complain a whole lot. Watching her stories makes me want to roll my eyes ALL THE TIME. Complaining because she can only take paracetamol... not the first time she witches about that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What an incredibly negative miserable person she is ... and beyond boring!

I wonder when the joy and delight at being pregnant will actually kick in with her, if ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really feel for the doctors and nurses looking after her, I bet she’s a nightmare

Reactions: 4
She’s losing followers like mad
I'm not surprised! I'm struggling to even hate watch her now ! She is soo boring and repetitive. Almost 5 months pregnant and she is still banging on about all the negative stuff she went through last year. Nothing she says is positive, or joyful.
Even when she was talking about buying the 2nd hand baby clothes ( I don’t know any first time mum who has done that! Especially one with the financial means she has !) it was all about saving money at no point did she comment on how cute or tiny the clothes were.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.