Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she said in the tweet above 2.2k specifically from insta.
Just watched some stories from yesterday. Apparently she's not been fazed by anything so far. I would beg to differ based upon freaking out about picking up shopping bags and tying her shoes, and the incoherent babble about nipples and masturbation.
And then saying when women try to give advice about getting/being pregnant etc sometimes it doesn't come from a place of understanding.
Hasn't she spent the last few days imparting her wisdom on it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cut her a fair amount of slack as I generally think she means well (bigger bodies, nice clothes, good underwear, the right to work out, normalising female masturbation etc etc) ....but this is all so frantic and, yes, inconsistent. I’d be a bit worried about her if she was in my life.

She does seem to have manias though.

Reactions: 7
Feel sorry for Robbie she’s already pretty much said the fertility problems were his issue, and now he can’t make her orgasm? But states his a private person? Why would you let anyone tit all over you like that, it’s cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sometimes as a bloke, we ‘nod and smile boys’ at things that are said purely to save the headache

But having your Mrs basically call you a Jaffa online to a good few hundred thousand people? Either he doesn’t have her on insta and doesn’t see, or Christ he’s a fool if he don’t kick off about it

Feel sorry for Robbie she’s already pretty much said the fertility problems were his issue, and now he can’t make her orgasm? But states his a private person? Why would you let anyone tit all over you like that, it’s cruel

Reactions: 10
Sometimes as a bloke, we ‘nod and smile boys’ at things that are said purely to save the headache

But having your Mrs basically call you a Jaffa online to a good few hundred thousand people? Either he doesn’t have her on insta and doesn’t see, or Christ he’s a fool if he don’t kick off about it

I genuinely don’t understand how he’s put up with her for so long!

Reactions: 5
She must think she’s so interesting sharing her TMI tweets to her Instagram. Jesus, no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I read something about putting lube inside you during sex so the sperm sticks😳

W. T. F.

It may have been her discussing a myth? Or is it something she believes? I zoomed through because I was like wtf is happening😂

I read something about putting lube inside you during sex so the sperm sticks😳

W. T. F.

It may have been her discussing a myth? Or is it something she believes? I zoomed through because I was like wtf is happening😂
There is actually fertility lubricants that help support the swimmers so yes that is an actual thing

Reactions: 4
Now she's slagging Robbie again for not being able to drive... That poor man! 😵😂
If she dislikes him so much why are they married?!

There is nothing wrong with divorcing your childhood sweetheart or first love or whatever if you have grown up into different people

She is such a strange person.

There is nothing wrong with divorcing your childhood sweetheart or first love or whatever if you have grown up into different people

If I had to guess:
* She uses him as a calming influence, a stabiliser for her tantrums and moods
* He is very much in love, endlessly patient and a bit of a cuck for not minding the online shaming

He probably has the regular job and the money🤣 And he doesn't seem very demanding with her as well.
Who would support her anyway? Not even capable of keeping friends she only sees for the good times. She doesn't seem to have very good relationships with her own family neither.
Plus she doesn't age well. Soon, she will look like his mother.
Alright, I am being awful😅 but also realistic.

Reactions: 5
Is she seriously going to call the baby Wonky? It will love to know that that was its name during pregnancy. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Honestly she was unbearable before but now.....doll you look ridiculous cradling your tummy, no your announcement photo isn't better than anyone else's and most folk aren't that self important and we do not need a blow by blow of your entire day in relation to your pregnancy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Considering she’s so scared of everything regarding the pregnancy I thought she’d be more cautious with food

Considering she’s so scared of everything regarding the pregnancy I thought she’d be more cautious with food
You aren’t supposed to eat salami. Point blank. If you are too scared to tie your shoes you should be scared about eating salami George. All for the attention right?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.