Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone share screenshots of her rants! I need to understand what she is banging on about now

Reactions: 6
I wonder if people search for Georgina Horne or Cox they’d stumble across this thread ? Or would it just be found via her stage name of fffb. I hope the first ! duck. You don’t need a degree or whatnot to become a doula. 😳🤯🤬
You don't need academic qualifications for that but you do need to have the right personality and the ability to form relationships with other women...she isn't capable of that as we all know she has no real friends!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if people search for Georgina Horne or Cox they’d stumble across this thread ? Or would it just be found via her stage name of fffb. I hope the first ! duck. You don’t need a degree or whatnot to become a doula. 😳🤯🤬
Yep that's how I found this thread! She'd blocked me so i googled to see if there was anything wrong with her insta as I didn't get why I'd been randomly blocked...Tattle came up and the rest is history 🤣👍🏻

I see her fb page is back 😂 Oh George, so predictable...leaving but she stays! duck off already

Reactions: 17
Her latest verbal vomit was literally for no one else’s benefit but again to stroke her poor fragile ego, it just screamed “look I will make something of myself” she’s an actual deluded loon! No one, even her avid followers would agree that she would make a good doula, she is far too self absorbed and has never portrayed anything remotely close to being a kind empathetic calming person, no one in their right mind would hire her!
imagine googling her name to find her doula website and stumbling across tattle! She’s on another planet like!
desperately seeking some form of self worth and failing miserably because she’s a horrible self obsessed narcissist!

Reactions: 11
It doesn't bode well for her thay searching georgina horne baby and georgina horne doula both bring up her tattle threads in the first 2 searches. Unless she practised under a different name or got her threads taken down then tattle will rank higher on Google 😉

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: guess who's back, back again, George's back, text a friend (if she had any)
Perhaps we could combine our 2 thread suggestions 🤔

So long farewell, it's time to say goodbye...guess who's back, back again 🤥🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep that's how I found this thread! She'd blocked me so i googled to see if there was anything wrong with her insta as I didn't get why I'd been randomly blocked...Tattle came up and the rest is history 🤣👍🏻

I see her fb page is back 😂 Oh George, so predictable...leaving but she stays! duck off already
She's so embarrassing, isn't she? bangs on about leaving, says her goodbyes, then stays.. she's the idiot who cried wolf... how many times has she said her goodbyes, only to go NOWHERE? What the hell is wrong with her?!?

Reactions: 10
Latest story is her sniffing her fingers trying to figure out what bodily fluid is on her. Sitting in bed with baby in the dark of course. Business as usual.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She won’t leave now, no way. If she was going to quit she would have gone by now. Afraid we’re stuck with her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I've had a go at creating the new thread hopefully it will work 🙏

Do the mods lock this thread ?

The thread I created is Fullerfigurefullerbust #11 - so long farewell it's time to say goodbye-guess who's back, back again..

Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.