Frozen 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incredible, I think I probably enjoyed it more than my kids did! Cried more times than I can count. Please tell me I’m not the only one?! ❄

Reactions: 6
You are the only one....
I thought it was pants! Sorry!!
Way to much singing in the first 20 mins, rubbish songs too
Story too deep for kids....
Not for me!!
Kids seemed to like it though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Went to see it this evening and thought it was awful. Songs are completely forgettable.
highlight is when Olaf acts out the story to the two sides in the Forrest. It reminds me on straight to dvd sequels disney used to do a lot.
I was really disappointed

Reactions: 2
Went to see it this evening and thought it was awful. Songs are completely forgettable.
highlight is when Olaf acts out the story to the two sides in the Forrest. It reminds me on straight to dvd sequels disney used to do a lot.
I was really disappointed
Totally agree about straight to DVD

I loved it more than my daughter. I think because when she was a toddler we would watch it ALL time I’m very invested in the characters. I enjoyed it more than the first and believe me I’ve SEEN frozen more times than I would care to count. That’s the life though when you have two small children breastfeeding a newborn whilst trying to stop the toddler wrecking the house.... alright I’m invested in frozen we’ve travelled man . Anna and Elsa have seen me though some tough times mate tough times.

Incredible, I think I probably enjoyed it more than my kids did! Cried more times than I can count. Please tell me I’m not the only one?! ❄
me too I’m not ashamed to admit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really really liked it. The story was much stronger than the first. And Evan Rachel woods song is beautiful. A few of the songs were meh, but into the unknown made up for it.

I love the ‘into the unknown’ version by panic at the disco. I thought the film was a little disjointed? I dunno, the story seemed a bit wishy washy and the songs were a bit crap.

From the screen rant pitch meeting it seems like the cash grab I expected, thankful family members are a bit too old to be dragged to see it :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought it was AMAZING!!!! Waited till the end for the extra scene but you’re sitting there about 10’mins waiting lol

I enjoyed it. I did think the storys a bit confusing for kids and a couple of the songs are rubbish but overall its a good sequal and olafs just the best!

Absolutely loved it! Thought the story was amazing and did cry a few times, especially during show yourself 😂 however, do agree bit too much singing and to me it felt as though part of the story was missing, like something more was supposed to happen but definitely enjoyed

Absolutely loved it! Thought the story was amazing and did cry a few times, especially during show yourself 😂 however, do agree bit too much singing and to me it felt as though part of the story was missing, like something more was supposed to happen but definitely enjoyed
Show yourself should be the main song. Not sure why into the unknown has been pushed so much

I loved it! I think because I was watching it with my two daughters aged 6 and 7 and they remind me of Anna and Elsa a little bit. I thought the sister bond was lovely and it kept tearing me up. Also I thought the visual effects were STUNNING! amazing. Olaf was hilarious. I loved the songs. Even the forest call. I wasn't a fan of the first one but I must be more invested now in the characters from years of watching it. I really enjoyed it x

From the screen rant pitch meeting it seems like the cash grab I expected, thankful family members are a bit too old to be dragged to see it :D

this is so accurate 😂😂

“why do they go with her...because they were in the first movie....but why did they go with her...because they were in the first movie”

that will look great on a lunch box 😂😂

• Haha
Show yourself should be the main song. Not sure why into the unknown has been pushed so much
I read that it’s because show yourself would have given too much of the plot away. Show yourself is definitely my favourite song in the film by far.

I read that it’s because show yourself would have given too much of the plot away. Show yourself is definitely my favourite song in the film by far.
Yer that makes sense. My first thought was that into the unknown was the song that was ready when the promos came out 😂