From Wife to Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? I used to but had to stop. Used to really like her and her wife, but they got quite beggy after Jack arrived and seemed so desperate for brands and other big accounts to notice them... seems to have worked mind you, as PTWM and Two Poofs and a Pudding have shouted her out. šŸ™ˆ

Also got annoyed with how many "amazing" things were "kindly gifted". They are part of some Mamas and Papas panel and have lots of baby shite sent to them via that route. Plus they are on Zyper, so their "ongoing partnership with Boden" isn't exactly a big exclusive. Still, another Grabecca in the making, I'd say {alllllll the free tit. They've had at least 2 pushchairs}

Final straw was how she'd posted about not rushing to get her body back after having a child, then weeks later, had a story about how she's trying to exercise to get back in shape... well, a) which is it?! and b) I don't care: your body, your business.

I also found her "mama, you're doing your best"-type posts very patronising. I know I am. You have had one baby who is, what, 5 months old now? Classic "only person ever to have a baby" syndrome. Anyways, good to vent that...!

Mod edit too small for a thread. Needs at least 10k subs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.