Friday Night Dinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHALOM TO YOU ALL

New series tonight guys! So excited! One of my favourite comedies ever!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
SHALOM TO YOU ALL

New series tonight guys! So excited! One of my favourite comedies ever!
Hello all!

Im also so very excited! 😆
Who’s your favourite character? I like them all but i think Jim wins. He may not be the same without Wilson 💔

Reactions: 7
Excellent, other fans of FND! I am hoping Jim has a new dog, hopefully something even softer looking than Wilson. It broke my heart when Wilson died, me and the husband were both in floods of tears about it. My husband sobbed to me "We don't deserve dogs, they are too good for this world" 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Excellent, other fans of FND! I am hoping Jim has a new dog, hopefully something even softer looking than Wilson. It broke my heart when Wilson died, me and the husband were both in floods of tears about it. My husband sobbed to me "We don't deserve dogs, they are too good for this world" 😍
I was so upset too, I love dogs.
He may have an alternative pet knowing Jim, I’m curious!
Only an hour and a half to go! 😁

Reactions: 2
Kind of wish they would put the entire series up at once I’m not used to watching one a week much anymore

Reactions: 10
Hello Tattlers, you look nice!

Love FND, glad there is a thread.

Special mention to Mr.Morris...you punk rockers! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love this show. I don't like Jim though my fav is deffo the dad. Good start to the series tonight.

Reactions: 2