Friday Night Dinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very upsetting to see Paul 💔. Reunion show was brilliant.
I actually cried at the beginning when Tamsin did the opening. He's one of those people who you feel like you know on a personal level. So glad he was able to be on the 10 year reunion before he passed ❤

Reactions: 11
What was the fan favourite episode in the end ? I went up to bed because I was shattered and didn’t see the final one.
It was a lovely watch emotional but lovely.

Reactions: 4
What was the fan favourite episode in the end ? I went up to bed because I was shattered and didn’t see the final one.
It was a lovely watch emotional but lovely.
It was the one with the fox
I didn’t actually see the top 3 but ch4 Instagram did a video of them

Reactions: 3
Watched the anniversary special with a crimble crumble and glass of wine. I shed a few tears when Paul came on screen. I think it was the shock of how he looked as well as the sadness of his passing. I remember being upset reading about his death at the time but watching this was so sad to see.

I didn’t realise the fox episode was the fan’s favourite. Imo the meeting of mr morris was the best! I really wish they had done an episode of the two grandmas fighting over him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn't really watch much of FND, but I did watch clips on the YouTube E4 channel and looked like it was a good show. I enjoyed Inbetweeners and knew the actor who played Simon was in it. I was also shocked though. I think when a celebrity dies younger than expected it's always a shock. The same way as the death of Helen McCrory shocked me, but mainly because I remembered her in the show 'Penny Dreadful' and she was also quite young. Man, cancer is bloody horrible. Young and old, it just doesn't discriminate. Very sad indeed.

Reactions: 7
Was so shocked to see Paul so ill. Just catching up today the tribute was lovely. Tamsin did a brillant job. The cast give off such a warmth when talking about the show going to watch it all again now.

Reactions: 2