Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the interest around the sudden family issues and the adult children of the family all uploading more now I thought we could discuss them here 🙂

Reactions: 5
Haa Mr G Free and his 50 inch tv and a plethera of dogs who constantly need a wee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t watch this lot! The kids are wild!
I always cringe when they're in shops and kids are touching things, opening things, climbing on displays. I'm forever saying to mine don't touch unless you are buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jordan was doing a live the other day and the girls were doing something on their phones and Jordan asked why they were using 4G and they said that Kirsty turned off the internet. Maybe she is trying to instill some rules in the house? I also saw that Jenny is not friends with Kirsty on FB, so wonder what went on there?

Reactions: 3
I think the olsestgirl Abby kids are so spoilt she lets them have whatever they want evrey day she is buying a toy for them as a single parent I don't know how she affords it

I think the olsestgirl Abby kids are so spoilt she lets them have whatever they want evrey day she is buying a toy for them as a single parent I don't know how she affords it
Well yes they do seem to get things constantly, but that seems to be the way the Freer kids were brought up. Probably it all goes on a credit card, as Gary said 'Buy it now and worry about it later'.

I'm not sure if Abbie, the eldest is a single parent, think I read or heard on a vlog that her partner works away quite a lot?
I found it a bit 'odd' that Gary and Kirsty went on the cruise, then they come home, and split up? Maybe thought they would have cancelled it, if things weren't good?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if Abbie, the eldest is a single parent, think I read or heard on a vlog that her partner works away quite a lot?
I found it a bit 'odd' that Gary and Kirsty went on the cruise, then they come home, and split up? Maybe thought they would have cancelled it, if things weren't good?
I think she is a single parent now. Kirsty said in one of the vlogs that she is so I'm assuming her and her partner must've split. He's in the army.

I wonder if the MiL knew about the split before Gary did! Why on earth would you book to go on a romantic cruise with your mum/mil?

I think being enclosed stuck on a ship with Gary may have made Kirsty realise she didn't love him. Being away from the children may have made her see they no longer had a spark together. It does seem she was very blunt and expected him to just vanish.

Kirsty probably was planning the split but tbey had paid for the cruise( or her mum had) so waited til then. Have to say Kirsty looks better since the split. Didnt know Abbie was a single parent now

Have to comment on this. My issues with The Freer Family is why do hardly any of the older children work. Hannah and Shannon both left college but seem to do nothing. Also now Gary's not there I dread to think what they eat. I've seen Kirsty give them all a pot noodle for tea and they never eat up a table. Lucy just sits eating with her hands on the work top

Ooh, I was going to make a Freer thread. Glad you have!

I actually like watching Gary vlog but Kirsty’s constant shopping was boring. She never went without clothes or having her hair done. I feel terrible for saying this but Shannon always looked grey and could do with having her hair done to brighten her up a little.

I always wondered where Abbie got her money from, she would shop like the price didn’t matter. I imagine she spent her benefits the day she got them.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. Everytime in a supermarket all you hear is "I want I want I want!" Then all the screaming and spinning the trolley around about when people are trying to shop.
It would drive me mad it was bad enough to watch
I didn't watch for a while but was shocked to see how poppy has grown, and I really dont mean that in a horrible way I just feel bad for them as all they seemed to eat was junk food and sweets. Even though she was at the dentist's regular for her teeth.

Yes Freer children are work shy, I suppose work would interfere with their daily shopping trips so why bother? Shannon is the Cinderella of the family, always painting, cleaning, looking after children or birthing puppies. It won't suit Kirsty now especially for them to get a job as she would then lose housing benefit. In Jordan's latest vlog Kirsty was cooking in the kitchen with her big coat on, so the house obviously hasn't got any warmer since Gary left.

on Valentine's Day on the cruise Kirsty could hardly look at Gary. Even when he handed her the present she looked like she wanted to hit him. There must have been stuff going on before and everything came to a head whilst they were alone.

I'm intrigued as to why Kirsty and Jenny aren't FB friends any more.

Reactions: 9
Poppy came out of the dentist and Kirsty bought her sweets. Poppy and Jack look fuller than the other children.

They all live in their coats don’t they? And sit on the kitchen counter tops.

Poppy came out of the dentist and Kirsty bought her sweets. Poppy and Jack look fuller than the other children.

They all live in their coats don’t they? And sit on the kitchen counter tops.
Yes, and then Kirsty's mum also bought her sweets and toys to reward her for having the treatment :rolleyes:. Poppy and Jack definitely get preferential treatment, they get bought 'afters' everyday (sweets for coming out of school) but you never hear of anything for the older ones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.