Freelee the Banana Girl - fake off grid living

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been faking the off grid lifestyle for age now. I've heard a frigging lawn mower in the background of her videos before. She's no doubt living in a gated community in equidor - probably the valley of longevity as that's where loads of expats have bought places and live.

But she acts as if she's living in the jungle, but just so happens to have wi-fi, smart phone, laptop, camera and loads of electricity. Also has pretended just to drink rain water when she's connected to the mains.

She had to switch up her content after YouTube cracked down on hate speach videos, and that's all she did.

She's got some dodgy diet book that she always plugs, about having loads of fruit every day then having loads of rice and potatoes for dinner.

The mail has just picked up on it. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ts-trolls-accusing-living-fake-lifestyle.html

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched her in ages, but used to find her so annoying. I'm all for being vegan, but her diet/cult made so many people ill. I remember a couple of girls I followed tried to claim they had recovered from their ED with it, despite being very underweight. It was sad to see. There was another girl who gained a ton of weight and was only 16, and some people were incredibly mean to her...I felt kind of bad for her.

I can't believe she's actually trying to flog a diet book of her tit.

Reactions: 4
I follow a plant based diet and I only feel better for it. However, she promotes eating as many calories as you care for, which is not how human body works (years ago, I fell for this bullsh!t too). If you eat more calories than you burn, you will naturally gain weight no matter if you eat plants or processed food.
Anyway, I’ve not watched her videos for ages, as...to be honest, I’m past caring. I don’t find her interesting anymore.

Reactions: 1
I follow a plant based diet like 98% of the time. But freelee isn't really promoting veganism or plant based, just this dangerous diet where as you say she pretends you can have unlimited food.

I remember the teenager she was encouraging to eat as much as she likes (saying eat 40 bananas for dinner). She was very young (15-16) and had put on weight on the freelee diet. Then freelee just said it was because she was damaged and the body was repairing it's self and to carry on eating tit load of fruit. There have been so many people that have got ill on her diet. It really attracts people with eating disorders and harms them. So many people get pulled in but most don't last that long on it as it turns out you can't eat unlimited calories just as long as you avoid fat.

I don't care for her either, just want to trash her here as she's still spreading very harmful damaging advice. There was a live TV interview where she was asked about her qualifications and she lied.

Does anyone remember another vegan girl that was all about being raw, wore loads of jewelry and was caught Photoshopping her pictures to make he ler look much slimmer. And she looked much older than she claimed to be. Really smug and had a diet that must have cost $1500 a month just on all the organic fruit and vegetables.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember another vegan girl that was all about being raw, wore loads of jewelry and was caught Photoshopping her pictures to make he ler look much slimmer. And she looked much older than she claimed to be. Really smug and had a diet that must have cost $1500 a month just on all the organic fruit and vegetables.
Was that the SimplyRaw Kristina girl?

Reactions: 2
Was that the SimplyRaw Kristina girl?
Thanks found her - It's fully raw Kristina! Another one promoting a silly diet where you can't cook your food. Shes aged pretty bad on her diet.

the raw diet even if you live somewhere topical isn't sustainable to eat that.

she's recommended before to have a cuddle, light a candle or have a bath if you fancy hot food. She's hitched her name to the raw diet and don't think it's working for her she can't change her mind or re evaluate like any sane person would as she's put fully raw in her name and released loads of books that apparently talk of the dangers of eating cooked food. Even if that cooked food is just boiled Quinoa

Reactions: 3
Thanks found her - It's fully raw Kristina! Another one promoting a silly diet where you can't cook your food. Shes aged pretty bad on her diet.

the raw diet even if you live somewhere topical isn't sustainable to eat that.

she's recommended before to have a cuddle, light a candle or have a bath if you fancy hot food. She's hitched her name to the raw diet and don't think it's working for her she can't change her mind or re evaluate like any sane person would as she's put fully raw in her name and released loads of books that apparently talk of the dangers of eating cooked food. Even if that cooked food is just boiled Quinoa
I think Brianna Fruit Jackson got sucked into her diet and she later said she had orthorexia. Eating fully raw just doesn't seem sustainable...like what if you want to go out to eat?

I don't get how these big youtubers can just flog cookbooks/diet guides with no actual qualifications. Its so dangerous - especially after the Belle Gibson situation. I think there was another blogger recently whose cookbook got recalled because it had toxic ingredients (like foraged mushrooms).

I cannot imagine not eating cooked food! I find Freelee's videos incredibly smug and dangerous.

I think the Brianna girl was sectioned with mental health problems and quit YouTube. There was another girl who did a confession video that freelees advice had given her an ED.

She doesn't really help with veganism as these people go full into being an ethical vegan yet somehow then many go back to eating meat. There's that nick avocado guy who went from advocating veganism the freelee way to eating fast food burgers and other meat every day.

The raw food diet is nice enough for a short while, but sometimes you want a brothy soup with some beans or lentils in it!

What do y’all think about Freelee’s new video? No longer in Ecuador... vague comments about personal life and a “controversial” cookbook she’s writing...

I had no idea she had even posted the video untill I got an email from here saying you replied so thanks!

God that's what we all need another freelee book, I doubt she's working 10 hours a day. It's just another bullshit book like her last one that was short and sold for a fortune - $30 for an ebook that was half empty pages as a diary.

She's with Robyn it sounds like. Not sure why she has to keep the country she's in so secret. She did it when she moved to equador - just kept saying south America. People really don't care that much and I doubt she's been inundated with interview requests.

A video where she basically said nothing but yet managed to stretch it out to 10 mins to get an ad break in.

I think it's just her being lazy and uploading a random video to stop her channel dying off and so that YouTube keeps promoting her older content.

All this I wish I could share more is bull, it's lame she has the comments disabled too.

Freely almost killed me when I had double food poisoning from KFC. Nobody could fix it, not even the dr's. I asked her for help and she told me to eat bananas each and every day, like 12!! I could not get through 2 without my stomach swelling up even more than it already had. I was really weak and had the food poisoning for 2 months already and had lost so much weight. Dr's were like, welp, next we can do a kill or cure massive antibiotics on a drip in hospital, but it could go either way (I was only 8 stone at this point) Fortunately I didn't go that route as it felt wrong, and I had plenty of time in bed to think about decisions. I stopped the bananas, I only did a couple of days and they made everything backfire even more. Instead I saw a little advert online (I only had the strength to go online for about 20 mins every now and then during the day, and even then it was just to let my fb friends know I was okay-ish and to update privately to them) for a free ebook called Heal Yourself 101 by Markus Rothkranz and I messaged him too and he healed me. He said if your stomach is in a lot of pain to stop eating and allow it to heal.. making sure to drink lots of water and alkaline drinks such as lemon water and apple cider vinegar water, which I could just about do. In just 1 week of stopping force feeding myself painful little meals, that my body hated anyway, I could feel the healing taking place, the burnt patch in my stomach grew smaller. I literally stopped all, all pain, drank liver cleansing drinks (my mother was an angel getting them and making them for me) and then when the pain was gone 1 week later (our bodies are so powerful at healing when given a chance to rest) I started on fresh green juices, making my way up to smoothies a couple of days later and then healthy fresh fruits and salads and oh boy! was it ever a re-set. I never felt better or healthier!! Even other issues such as bad sinuses was gone and i had that for yearssss. So yeah Freely doesn't know that much about health, to tell someone with dire food poisoning to eat endless bananas was reckless. My body was over run with bad bacteria and I was feeding them huge amounts of sugar which boosted their numbers. I'm so glad I listened to my body and ditched her advice. I suffered two days of horrible bloating and vomiting due to her advice :( When I messaged her to say my results she ignored me.

Thank god for Markus Rothkranz, he is absolutely the real deal and I've learnt so much from his yt channel :love: Probably wouldn't be here if wasn't for him. Oh and if anyone's interested I complained about the nasty ass soggy cold burger that poisoned me and they sacked the chef as it was a long list of complaints before mine :mad: If in doubt if you are served something even remotely not up to scratch don't eat it even if you're in a massive rush and hungry, it's just not worth it. What I know now is that I won't starve if I skip a meal! In fact every week now I fast for 24 hours, to allow my body to heal anything it wants to and to rest. I had no idea that food takes up something like 90% of our energies, and if we are always digesting and eating then it doesn't get a whole lot of time to fix issues as well as it could. It's the cutest thing but when I do fast I also stay home and chill, and I can literally feel if a part of me is having a little unbalance, being fixed!! Like you can feel warm energies there, and then it's healed a day later. Our bodies are really, really amazing at healing, if we allow them to do it, without having to use strong antibiotics or pain or whatever. I love knowing and proving that :cool:

Last edited:
Don't listen to freelea for health advice, shes made loads sick!! All she says is eat bananas and if that doesn't work for you it's because you haven't done it for long enough

This cook book is going to use mensural blood or seamen, I'm sure!

If anyone is interested she's released her "controversial" new cook book. It's just 60 recipes in an ebook for $35. Half the recipes of most and more expensive than a real book. Not surprising at all. Selling it on her own site so she's making 98% profit. She even promoted a proofreading app while announcing the book, because pro writers use their phones?

The controversial bit is she talks about being "sexually assaulted" as a promotions girl - so jumping on a popular bandwagon and no offence but promotion girls being touched by drunk men late at night is totally not acceptable but it's a regular thing. Then she says she talks about her time as a nude dancer. No idea if any of it is true.

Like her last books she probably didn't actually write it and someone else did all the photography and making of the food.

Attachments

I had a health check recently where the nurse said a young guy unfortunately died due to eating 20 bananas in one hour- the potassium was just too much for his heart to handle. I'm sure this is very rare but I couldn't help thinking this poor guy was probably influenced by Freelee and her 30 bananas a day... Also made me wonder how many other people she's indirectly killed? I know that sounds harsh but I hope you know what I mean.

I got caught up with the Starch Solution craze on YouTube a few years ago which led me onto Raw Till Four but luckily that 'diet' looked really unappealing to me:rolleyes:

I had a health check recently where the nurse said a young guy unfortunately died due to eating 20 bananas in one hour- the potassium was just too much for his heart to handle. I'm sure this is very rare but I couldn't help thinking this poor guy was probably influenced by Freelee and her 30 bananas a day... Also made me wonder how many other people she's indirectly killed? I know that sounds harsh but I hope you know what I mean.

I got caught up with the Starch Solution craze on YouTube a few years ago which led me onto Raw Till Four but luckily that 'diet' looked really unappealing to me:rolleyes:

That's sad about the guy. Though I do wonder how it us possible to eat 20 bananas so quickly. 1 is enough for my stomach (though i rarely eat them because the taste and smell and texture makes me gag).

wow, really?
you'd think this thread will be so alive..
she's such a crazy hypocrite.
she doesn't look natural AT ALL.
I'm pretty sure she's done all imaginable botox and cosmetology procedures, and deeply in ED.
Cant believe nobody has called her out on that yet : (