Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shows another side of her personality in her traveling videos too, cos in most of it she's with a company. Her traveling videos are definitely enjoyable for me cos of the way she captures her views and everything else, and I love how she edits it as well. Its something different than what we usually see in her fashion videos--which is her wardrobe background and repetitive items in different hauls. I do, however, enjoy her fashion videos as well cos that was what drew me to her channel initially and I do hope that she will still do it in some capacity in the future, but I definitely welcome travel videos too (when its safe to travel already ofc!).
And on that note, I really applaud her decision not to travel last summer. It can't have been an easy one, and I'm sure there were companies which reached out to her - every influencer and their dog seemed to travel abroad last year and Freddy probably had the opportunity, but she didn't. That was at worst a shrewd business move

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling she already bought her apartment like couple years ago or something... the other day I went to snoop at the “Companies House” website and there’s information about her income and stuff like that. My boyfriend actually does finance for some influencers so I told him to look up the info at the website and he told me it seems she acquired 70k in debt in 2019 (according to companies house) and he says it doesn’t seem (by that info) she’s earning that much, which could mean 2 things, either she acquired that debt to buy an apartment or she’s somehow cheating with taxes to make it look as if she’s not “making enough” money... who knows

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling she already bought her apartment like couple years ago or something... the other day I went to snoop at the “Companies House” website and there’s information about her income and stuff like that. My boyfriend actually does finance for some influencers so I told him to look up the info at the website and he told me it seems she acquired 70k in debt in 2019 (according to companies house) and he says it doesn’t seem (by that info) she’s earning that much, which could mean 2 things, either she acquired that debt to buy an apartment or she’s somehow cheating with taxes to make it look as if she’s not “making enough” money... who knows
Maybe its the latter? Or she's not doing her taxes properly? It seems dubious that she could have bought a property that early on considering how much she goes on about wanting to find the perfect place. It just seems probable that she might have waited to find THE place. Unless she bought it to rent it out or something. But then again, it may be possible; could explain why she's still living at her parents'.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if maybe she'd bought somewhere as an investment property that she rents out?

Reactions: 7
Could the 70K be the amount she paid out to her agent or what she paid herself out from her company or both?

Could the 70K be the amount she paid out to her agent or what she paid herself out from her company or both?
I feel this is the more likely answer. Not sure she’s “clever” (not the right word,but it’s Friday and my brain is fried this week) enough to have an income property and be a landlord 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon it’s the agent. From what she said about it - not being an agent for influencers but a proper media agent - I think what happened was she hired someone to try and get her into TV, theatre, singing stuff rather than a social media ‘management’ type company like Gleam. Probably cost a tonne!

Even if it was the agent, that doesn’t explain why is her “company” only having debt and earning almost nothing, it looks like a tax evasion move to me or she already bought an apartment (in my mind those are pretty much the 2 options but maybe I’m just biased)

Reactions: 6
Even if it was the agent, that doesn’t explain why is her “company” only having debt and earning almost nothing, it looks like a tax evasion move to me or she already bought an apartment (in my mind those are pretty much the 2 options but maybe I’m just biased)
not necessarily.

She could be paying herself a salary from her company? I say this because when I had my little business which I had to incorporate for tax reasons and liabilities, I was paying myself a salary. It was easier this way as I would have had to either pay my taxes every quarter or at the end of the year. It was just better to pay them weekly. I don’t know how UK laws are but in the US, if you are an independent contractor- example, you can create a LLC (limited liability company) for protection and treat it as a company paying an employee.
her company is FreddyMyLove and she is the director/employee for that company. The debt would be a salary and expenses that went along

What property is she going to buy with 70k? A shed?
Lol lol I don’t know why I laughed at this soo hard lol lol

Last edited:
Could it the 70k was a deposit or investment ? she is paying the mortgage through the wage she pays herself ?

Reactions: 2
According to her accounts for 2019, FML had £54k in capital assets less liabilities. £70k came out of the £124k and, as FML is a sole trader, she doesn't have to post her full accounts, only a balance sheet. There is a specific service you can use to look up full accounts for any company, which would include I&E, or at least you could a few years back when I was briefly interning in finance

Reactions: 3
Taking a small (slightly juvenile) aside to LOL that the acronym of Freddy My Love is FML. 🙈 I never noticed that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could it the 70k was a deposit or investment ? she is paying the mortgage through the wage she pays herself ?
If she paid herself a wage then used that for a deposit the house would have nothing to do with the business. She may have taken a loan from the business, but her accounts have it due within one year.

Honestly, you will never be able to figure out what it is from a set of micro accounts. It’s likely just things like an overdraft, invoices she owes to accountants/photographers, wouldn’t be surprised if she gets expensive bags on credit. I really doubt it’s just one item.

Is it just me or has she done something to her face...? I am not sure if it's her makeup but her face in today's video is super weird...

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she done something to her face...? I am not sure if it's her makeup but her face in today's video is super weird...
I was just coming on to say this! Her face looks SO different. Also what happened to her fringe..? I thought she said it made her feel “the most Freddy she’d ever felt” when defending it to someone on her insta who said it wasn’t very Freddy 🙄

I was just coming on to say this! Her face looks SO different. Also what happened to her fringe..? I thought she said it made her feel “the most Freddy she’d ever felt” when defending it to someone on her insta who said it wasn’t very Freddy 🙄
I think it’s the eye wing and hair style that is throwing everyone off.

I wonder if she is starting a fashion line or a fashion collab?

Her hair is really ugly, maybe it's that lol like what is up to with her side flick thing

Her new video is so long and boring. I couldn't be bothered watching all of it as it seems like it's just her bragging about all the things she owns 🙄

Last edited:
View attachment 384454
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 5.26.05 PM.png

The hair ^
Chunky and tacky dollar-store necklace with a high neck Victorian blouse as well...why?? Oh right, we shouldn't be questioning the "dictator of taste" :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.