Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The measurement for her hips is for a 10-12
The measurement for her waist is a 10.
I never measure my shoulders, only bust, because bust measurement is what you'd use for clothes.
Literally just about to say this, first time I’ve seen those comments. How on earth can she pretend she was fitting in size 8 clothes with a 27 inch waist 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 6
Literally just about to say this, first time I’ve seen those comments. How on earth can she pretend she was fitting in size 8 clothes with a 27 inch waist 🤥🤥🤥
Wait I'm confused, my waist is 27 inches as well and my usual size is either UK 6 or UK 8. More often its UK 6 though.

Reactions: 5
Wait I'm confused, my waist is 27 inches as well and my usual size is either UK 6 or UK 8. More often its UK 6 though.
Really? A UK 10 waist is usually 27-28 inches. Are you definitely measuring the smallest part of your body? Also are you super tall or super short? I don't find the general measurements work in either of those scenarios!

Looking at this for example Freddy said she had approx a size 10 waist and size 12 hips.

Reactions: 3
Really? A UK 10 waist is usually 27-28 inches. Are you definitely measuring the smallest part of your body? Also are you super tall or super short? I don't find the general measurements work in either of those scenarios!

Looking at this for example Freddy said she had approx a size 10 waist and size 12 hips.
UK 10 is definitely way too big for me. I think it has more to do with your proportions than just your waist measurement alone. My hips are smaller than Freddy's too so maybe thats why I can fit into smaller sizes. And yep, I'm definitely measuring the smallest part of my body!

Reactions: 2
i watched a couple of her bag videos and liked them but knowing she'd probably be racist about me makes me sick. i won't watch again. i don't understand how somebody has lived a charmed life and still has all that hate in them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i watched a couple of her bag videos and liked them but knowing she'd probably be racist about me makes me sick. i won't watch again. i don't understand how somebody has lived a charmed life and still has all that hate in them.
Her bestie Josie isn't any better and very crappy too (racist as well). Birds of the same feather, flock together

Her bestie Josie isn't any better and very crappy too (racist as well). Birds of the same feather, flock together
Really ? her too ? i've seen a vlog with both of them and never liked her but i thought it's just a feeling and shouldn't judge, when was she racist ?

I have watch Freddys video . I always thought Freddy was all up for getting married and having children. Is it JJ that thinks marriage is outdate and she is mirroring him ? I understand her wanting to live by herself but 6 years down the line is long not to think about living together soon.

I have watch Freddys video . I always thought Freddy was all up for getting married and having children. Is it JJ that thinks marriage is outdate and she is mirroring him ? I understand her wanting to live by herself but 6 years down the line is long not to think about living together soon.
Sounds like a Zoe/Alfie situation where she has given him the upper hand by letting him know what she wants and it's up to him to decide when/if it'll happen. She's still young and obviously marriage isn't the be all end all but if she does want to get married then he shouldn't be iffy about it and let her down if he's never planning to get married (to her).

Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Re: her sizing, it probably somewhat on depends what type of clothing she's talking about. My waist is 28-29 inches, but because my hips are 38-39 inches I'd be at least a UK 10 if not UK 12 (usually a US 4-6) in pants or anything that had to fit around the butt/hips. If she's mostly getting skirts that are fitted at the waist but looser elsewhere and have some stretch to the fabric, I can see how she'd squeeze into an 8.

And as far as saying she has perfect measurements, I took a literal class on this in college (sociobiology, though, not fashion) and apparently multiple studies have shown that for humans, breast size doesn't matter much, but a waist to hip ratio of .7 (almost exactly what she'd have if she really has a 27" waist with 39" hips) is the "ideal" proportion. I feel like she's measuring her shoulders just to come out with a better "hourglass" figure, though. Usually when people say "hourglass" at least colloquially they're referring to bust size, not shoulder width.

Just based on visuals alone, she definitely looks pear shaped to me! Wouldn't have pegged her for an hourglass. The way she dresses doesn't help too cos she wears tight fitting tops most of the time, with no volume on the shoulders to balance out her hips and waist, which makes her look even more pear shaped.

Just based on visuals alone, she definitely looks pear shaped to me! Wouldn't have pegged her for an hourglass. The way she dresses doesn't help too cos she wears tight fitting tops most of the time, with no volume on the shoulders to balance out her hips and waist, which makes her look even more pear shaped.
It's why she loves puffy sleeves so much I think. I do think that most people are drawn to clothes which suit them best, be it structure or the colour of clothing. But with Freddy there's obviously an insecurity there because she feels a need to be an hourglass.

Reactions: 8
Based on the measurements she gave we are literally the exact same, except that I’m half an inch bigger on the hips. I’m 5’8 tall (can’t remember how tall she is) and I’m a size 10 on top, size 12 on bottom, and normally go for a 12 in dresses to be safe. I’ve always thought she has a lovely figure so it’s actually made me feel better about myself that she’s posted that, I thought I was much bigger than her!

I actually quite liked her reflection video, it made me like her a little more again after being very very put off from her after the ‘it’s like having 3 full time jobs’ comment 🙄 I do think she’s insecure about anything to do with her looks, as she is seemingly aware that she built her career based on being very pretty

Based on the measurements she gave we are literally the exact same, except that I’m half an inch bigger on the hips. I’m 5’8 tall (can’t remember how tall she is) and I’m a size 10 on top, size 12 on bottom, and normally go for a 12 in dresses to be safe. I’ve always thought she has a lovely figure so it’s actually made me feel better about myself that she’s posted that, I thought I was much bigger than her!

I actually quite liked her reflection video, it made me like her a little more again after being very very put off from her after the ‘it’s like having 3 full time jobs’ comment 🙄 I do think she’s insecure about anything to do with her looks, as she is seemingly aware that she built her career based on being very pretty
I felt the same about her video. I do still think she's incredibly sheltered, but also that video made her more likeable. I'd love to see her do some vlogging - maybe once she's moved out post-rona?

I got the feeling from that video that as much as she said she will continue YouTube, because she feels she has peaked now it’s going to peter out. I reckon she will be going back to musical theatre/singing/acting type work now. She seemed really proud of the singing event she did and acting in an episode of whatever show it was.

It's why she loves puffy sleeves so much I think. I do think that most people are drawn to clothes which suit them best, be it structure or the colour of clothing.
Ooh definitely! I adore puffy sleeves too (I'm pear shaped) 😍 I'm so glad it became trendy again tbh 😂 And you're right, she's aware of what looks good on her, but there's definitely more that she can pull off that she chooses not to wear (like black jeans for example).

I’m 5’8 tall (can’t remember how tall she is). I’ve always thought she has a lovely figure.

She's 5'7" so you guys are almost identical in physique! And I agree, she does have a lovely figure but its sad that she feels the need to camouflage it. She's not in any way big-sized or anything but I understand how it feels to gain some curves after not having much or any in the past. It requires a bit of a mindset shift and adaptation to fully embrace our changing bodies. The video definitely showed her vulnerability which I highly appreciate because all her other videos are highly curated. The video shifted her image from this prissy, Barbie girl to someone more human and somewhat relatable. Growing up and constantly being told that you're pretty will really get to your head, so I do feel that she ties her identify with her looks. And being under constant scrutiny by a large audience doesn't help her situation at all.

I'd love to see her do some vlogging - maybe once she's moved out post-rona?
Yes, me too! She'd have a lot more content to cover if she does move out, but I highly doubt that she'll do vlogs often (or at all even) cos it'll divulge a lot of her personal life and she hates that.

I got the feeling from that video that as much as she said she will continue YouTube, because she feels she has peaked now it’s going to peter out. I reckon she will be going back to musical theatre/singing/acting type work now. She seemed really proud of the singing event she did and acting in an episode of whatever show it was.
I thought the same too. When she talked about that singing event she did with her friend in the video, you could really see her passion and excitement for it, something I don't see often in her videos. I know she says she enjoys making videos but I feel like she knows she doesn't wanna do YT forever. She could have done it as a way to gain recognition. The way she said she reached her YT goal of getting 1m subs really got me thinking about her actual reason of starting YT back in the day. Not once did she mention in the video that she started YT cos it was her creative outlet or she wanted to share her passion (fashion), which stood out to me cos most YouTubers I watch have mentioned that. She really emphasized on her achieving the 1m subs as her goal so it sounds like she never really planned on staying in YT anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if she started her channel as a way of proving to those who rejected her acting career that she indeed can retain a massive audience that's interested in knowing what she has to say or share 🤷‍♀️

I thought the same too. When she talked about that singing event she did with her friend in the video, you could really see her passion and excitement for it, something I don't see often in her videos. I know she says she enjoys making videos but I feel like she knows she doesn't wanna do YT forever. She could have done it as a way to gain recognition. The way she said she reached her YT goal of getting 1m subs really got me thinking about her actual reason of starting YT back in the day. Not once did she mention in the video that she started YT cos it was her creative outlet or she wanted to share her passion (fashion), which stood out to me cos most YouTubers I watch have mentioned that. She really emphasized on her achieving the 1m subs as her goal so it sounds like she never really planned on staying in YT anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if she started her channel as a way of proving to those who rejected her acting career that she indeed can retain a massive audience that's interested in knowing what she has to say or share 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I totally agree with everything you've said and I thought the same, she will definitely use her big audience to her advantage pursuing that work and to be honest I think that's fair enough. She went to drama school so that's obviously what she really wanted to do. I do hope she carries on doing travel vlogs though, if I were her that's what I would actually focus on after covid because I don't like her fashion videos much but I do really love her travel videos. I still put them on in the background sometimes if I'm working and especially at the moment unable to go on holiday!

I do hope she carries on doing travel vlogs though, if I were her that's what I would actually focus on after covid because I don't like her fashion videos much but I do really love her travel videos.
She shows another side of her personality in her traveling videos too, cos in most of it she's with a company. Her traveling videos are definitely enjoyable for me cos of the way she captures her views and everything else, and I love how she edits it as well. Its something different than what we usually see in her fashion videos--which is her wardrobe background and repetitive items in different hauls. I do, however, enjoy her fashion videos as well cos that was what drew me to her channel initially and I do hope that she will still do it in some capacity in the future, but I definitely welcome travel videos too (when its safe to travel already ofc!).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.