Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

OH MY ..she was recommended in my YT.. And I think my IQ just got lowered watching this video and she has 762k subs
does anyone here watches her enough to trash her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yel

Oh my, I lasted 30 seconds. surely that's only bots watching her.

Looking at her IG feed is just so vapid and staged. I've got a strong dislike for some reason:
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: 8
I legit have no idea who she is. It was actually her clearing-her-bags video that was recommended to me, and I watched 2mins of that, and I clicked into her YT a/c and saw this shoes-clearing video and OMG... u should give it a try. First she started with how she thought she'll be fine with having only storage space for 30 pairs, only to realise she has 75 pairs of shoes?

If you think you have 30 pairs when it is actually 75 pairs of shoes ?

and I was cringing at how she CANNOT GET RID OF THIS PAIR of shoe because she wears THIS PAIR daily (like 5 of them or so)
and she CANNOT get rid of THAT pair of shoe that made her BLEED EACH TIME SHE WORE IT

and how she wants to replace her UGG boots next year's winter (2019) in the same design (18:10 mark) because it is looking tacky but it looked perfectly fine

Reactions: 4
I watched about 5minutes of a room makeover video...over a year ago. Freya Farrington mentioned her and gave it a try but nope, no, never again. It may be the aspirational content for 13 year old girls or lower tier youtubers but I am out.

I subscribed to her youtube channel years ago for about 2 weeks 🤣

I think zoella gave her a shout out.
I’m ashamed to admit that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her new video about the pink party outfits.. they were just awful. Especially for her age.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just binge watched her little sisters channel and my god she’s insufferable. She’s into theatre and goes to stage school so that explains it. Hopefully she mellows out with age haha

Reactions: 5
I’ve just binge watched her little sisters channel and my god she’s insufferable. She’s into theatre and goes to stage school so that explains it. Hopefully she mellows out with age haha
I actually quite like her sister, okay she’s quite loud but I’m kinda happy she’s not trying to act 18 like a lot of 14 year olds

• Heart
Overall I don't actually mind Freddy, and I watch her fashion videos since I usually do always find things I like in her hauls, I think her style all together is a bit over the top sometimes but individually I do like a lot of the clothes she wears, way more my style than the Missguided/Pretty Little Thing style clothes that some YouTubers go for.

But I saw a tweet of hers saying 'do you need to "cover up" when visiting Marrakech?' and someone replied saying yes, knees and shoulders as it's respectful of their religion and Freddy responds with 'I kind of mean like legally?'

I'm dreading her visiting there now and not covering up at all because she cares more about fashion than other people's culture and doesn't think she looks good in anything that isn't really short

Reactions: 11
I'm not very familiar with her, I've only watched a few of her YouTube videos, but I actually like what I've seen so far (everyday look, a hair video, recreating gossip girl outfits). She seems to put a lot of effort in to her videos, unlike some other YouTubers (*coughs* Zoella 😂). Not a fan of her IG though, it's far too white-washed for me. I get wanting to have a consistent style in terms of colours, filters etc. but all her pictures look the same.

I read somewhere that she had left Gleam because they were pushing her to do and promote things that she didn't like or want to. If that's true, I admire her because I hate the sound of Gleam as it is. Although she's now signed to Storm, so I suppose she had other options to fall back on; she could afford to be more principled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm not very familiar with her, I've only watched a few of her YouTube videos, but I actually like what I've seen so far (everyday look, a hair video, recreating gossip girl outfits). She seems to put a lot of effort in to her videos, unlike some other YouTubers (*coughs* Zoella 😂). Not a fan of her IG though, it's far too white-washed for me. I get wanting to have a consistent style in terms of colours, filters etc. but all her pictures look the same.

I read somewhere that she had left Gleam because they were pushing her to do and promote things that she didn't like or want to. If that's true, I admire her because I hate the sound of Gleam as it is. Although she's now signed to Storm, so I suppose she had other options to fall back on; she could afford to be more principled.
She’s been signed to storm for a couple years now.
I remember seeing it and wondering why she wasn’t getting/doing any modelling jobs

she signed with them in June 2016

Reactions: 1
She’s been signed to storm for a couple years now.
I remember seeing it and wondering why she wasn’t getting/doing any modelling jobs

she signed with them in June 2016
Ah I’m late to the party then! 🙈
Yeah Storm seem to have branched into managing influencers.

I don't know if this girl is for real... in her latest video she posts about the importance of staying home yet she shamelessly plugs a silk company. I guess there was no consideration taken for the postal workers that will be delivering unnecessary items - like silk pillow cases?!

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this girl is for real... in her latest video she posts about the importance of staying home yet she shamelessly plugs a silk company. I guess there was no consideration taken for the postal workers that will be delivering unnecessary items - like silk pillow cases?!
Hmm yes I’ve been in isolation for over a week now, I know, I need some lovely silk items hahaha.

So I only posted on this thread last month about enjoying her channel, but I've quickly changed my mind! I need to vent! I'll probably think of more points later, but:

I hate how she describes everything as "the best/the most beautiful/the cutest/the comfiest/my favourite [thing] IN THE WORLD /that I've ever felt/used/worn IN MY LIFE". She says this about EVERYTHING!!! And saying "I haven't stopped wearing/using [whatever thing] since I got it" when that's just not true, nor possible! It lacks serious imagination to describe everything like that, and using "in the world" to describe something is so juvenile. Seeing as she goes on about being so smart and having been to the prestigious Sylvia Young Theatre School, surely she should have a broader vocabulary and more imagination for describing things.

Also how she describes things as being so "Freddy". She thinks so highly of herself, the stench of her ego and self-importance is so strong I need an air freshener.

I hate how she looks down on some things too, like black tights and black coats, and acts like she's such an authority on everything she speaks about. She themes her entire life around pink and cream. I like pinks and creams too, but come on!

For a short time I thought she was classic, but I actually think she's kind of chavvy now tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate how she looks down on some things too, like black tights and black coats, and acts like she's such an authority on everything she speaks about. She themes her entire life around pink and cream. I like pinks and creams too, but come on!
This genuinely upsets me. It just isn't practical to swan around London 24/7 in a fluffy white / pink coat, darker colours are just practical, the soot from being on the underground is enough to turn those coats black. I guess it's just a different reality working a 8 - 6 office job and being able to stage nice outfits for photos..?

Reactions: 8
This genuinely upsets me. It just isn't practical to swan around London 24/7 in a fluffy white / pink coat, darker colours are just practical, the soot from being on the underground is enough to turn those coats black. I guess it's just a different reality working a 8 - 6 office job and being able to stage nice outfits for photos..?
She must think everyone except her is so unstylish and unfashionable, she’s a hypocrite too, she claims to love the fashion on Gossip Girl yet it’s not all pink, Blair and Serena wear black and dark colours 😂 and what about the likes of Kate Moss who champions black jeans, black tights, black coats? She thinks Kate Moss is boring? Literally every style icon with clout champions black pieces. And what about Audrey Hepburn and Brigit Bardot, who she apparently loves? 😏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.