Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video "The Annual Christmas Pink Girly Gift Guide 2021! The best yet!" really casts aside any doubts that she's a glorified home shopping host.

A title suggestion-
Freddy My Love #5 Flossie Mc Lazy - Dressed like an infant, pretty please click my aff link

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I would have thought she would have kept up with the times and tone of the society she lives in by not headlining her videos in such an exclusive way “girly” guide. All it shows is a lack of regard to her audience which aren’t always females. She has admitted that a few times on her channel it isn’t only females view her channel so it’s baffling to me that she is so ignorantly exclusive in her mindset towards frankly those who pay her wages

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was imagining Freddy in the middle of the jungle in some 3rd world country using her super expensive self sterilising water bottle… while dressed in Zimmerman shorts, and smacking her lips at how PAHRFECT her water was. I can’t XD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was imagining Freddy in the middle of the jungle in some 3rd world country using her super expensive self sterilising water bottle… while dressed in Zimmerman shorts, and smacking her lips at how PAHRFECT her water was. I can’t XD
"OOO, real life SAFARI!! How glaMOUR" *touches spider and panics because Daddy didn't pack her spider vacuum*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like an 80s toilet roll cover.
For someone who claims to be smart she doesn’t have a wide vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Objectified? What an unfortunate choice of words. That's actually a resonable way to describe the underlying sexism in her content and also how she equates adhering to oppressive archetypes of femininity with extreme consumerism
I can’t with this photo, it’s like one of Cindarella’s stepsisters preping for a ball

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't want to be one to trash Freddy too much because despite her flaws (and she has many) I do like the girl, but, does she not look back to this video and realise how stunning she looked wearing jeans and other colours, like grey?? Grey really suited her. It looked more age-appropriate and she looked so good! She would really benefit from adding a broader palette/styles to her wardrobe, to be frank...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Objectified? What an unfortunate choice of words. That's actually a resonable way to describe the underlying sexism in her content and also how she equates adhering to oppressive archetypes of femininity with extreme consumerism
She didn’t look like she knew how to pose in that dress it was awkward millisecond movements 😂

Reactions: 5
Really unfortunate choice of words. But she doesn’t seem to be interested much in education, so let’s give her that. You know, she often says stuff like ‘oh this garment is so me if I was a dress! this coat is so Freddy’ etc. I don’t think she meant to objectify women or anything like that. Just her persona as a pink tulle tree.

Reactions: 7
I think she meant to use "personified." Example sentence: Freddy is the "dumb blonde" trope personified.

Girl, English is the only language you know. Step it up.

Reactions: 17
New thread has been created.

Thank you to both @slamvs27 & @focusdochas for the title suggestion with 13 votes each (a tie at the time).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.