Freddy My Love #2 Mean girl in sheep’s clothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people are being genuinely hateful then fair enough, there’s no need for that...

but didn’t she try and poke fun about that crushed velvet room last month? 😬 She thought that was okay...
When she posted that velvet room I honestly couldn’t even tell if she was joking or not what with all of her redecorating choices lately. If she saw that Queen Elizabeth had one of these velvet couches, it would be “sophisticated”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly cannot stand her. She’s such a Princess and needs to grow up.

Reactions: 9
She has been in the YT game for quite some time now so she should know how to deal with negative comments..... however it's always the same temper tantrum whenever someone does not shower her with praises.

Reactions: 19
Little tantrum on ig stories because people dare have a different opinion to her
*Gently* requesting hardly darling! As usual surly, bratty and holding her behaviour higher than others. She just shows herself up constantly. Why have a channel if you can’t handle constructive criticisms or worse yet the actual truth. Most people I’m sure are trying to help her than insult her but as the old adage says, it takes one to know one ey Freddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When is she actually gonna move into her flat tho?
I Feel like she bought it ages ago

Reactions: 14
When is she actually gonna move into her flat tho?
I Feel like she bought it ages ago
As soon as it’s absolutely perfect covered in pink, glitter and all the animals begin to sing in tune with her to all the words of all the Disney songs. 😂

I think she mentioned she wasn’t rushing the move.

• Haha
As soon as it’s absolutely perfect covered in pink, glitter and all the animals begin to sing in tune with her to all the words of all the Disney songs. 😂

I think she mentioned she wasn’t rushing the move.
Also the longer she takes to move in the more content she can make from the process! She can’t miss out on 10 more ‘renovating xyz room’ videos and then ‘shopping for furniture’ videos, move out vlogs, move in logs, unpacking videos, and ✨first night in my flat✨ Videos 😂😂😂

plus I’d guess staying at home where she doesn’t have to pay her own water/electricity/food bills etc is quite appealing opposed to being out on her own? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Seeing as I’m ‘not allowed’ to tell her my opinions on her apartment directly (!), I’m here to say that the green and pink combo is a disaster. Each to their own but she is bleeping up that flat unless she wants to sell it on to a Grandma.

I’m all for Parisian chic with mouldings etc, but they only really work on large rooms with tall ceilings.

What so many people fail to realise is that you have to adjust your taste to the style of the apartment - you can’t just throw anything at it as it all has to be in context.

Reactions: 21
The flat decor is not to my taste at all, but I think she's done a good job in terms of the quality of the work (the painting, moldings, floorings, etc.). And the style is "cohesive" in that in looks like what an ultra girly 16-25 year old person would want/design.

If this is her style for her home, good on her. But she's said multiple times that this is a starter home/investment property. She was talking about reselling in the same video that she announced the purchase. Literally NO ONE aside from Freddy or some other young girl with very similar taste would want to buy this. The time and money it would take to redo all of her design choices would be insane.

Reactions: 17
Re: her instagram tantrum. She has a grandiose view of herself and an overly negative view of others. As someone said, pot calling the kettle black. No self awareness of her own words or actions. Classic case of can dish it out but can’t take it.

Reactions: 19
The parquet floors look great on its own, but not together with the paneling and wall colour that she chose. I was left gaping when she did the lounge reveal tbh 😅 The parquet floors look out of place imo. And her bedroom is just yikes. The green with the pink 😩 I hope she paints the panels white someday. I like the way she did her wardrobe doors tho, but it does look off balance like you said since she didn't add panels to the top most part of the wardrobe. And of course Freddy the singer had to include a clip of her singing in her outro 🙄 Luckily she's soundproofing her lounge, hopefully that's effective, might help her neighbours alot lol. I think it's just to muffle the sound of her footsteps tho, not her singing. Her bedroom is starting to look a little bit like a child's bedroom. I get that she wants it to look 'classic' and 'chic' but the combination of the colours and mouldings are throwing it off I feel.
Exactly what I thought, the walls and floors look great but not together :(
As for her bedroom I find it quite small, I don't know how her large bed gonna fit next to the window and there are wayyy too much mouldings in my opinion, it starts to look like a Versailles nightmare to me 😂

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she wrote that rant when she was literally doing the same about the grey interior last month 🙄

Reactions: 15
She is right - shes entitled to her own tastes and opinions.
But then she she mind her mouth when she goes on about peoples tastes being "horrid". It needs to go both ways.

Reactions: 18
Title suggestion for next thread: Wannabe posh brat with the mixed matched styled flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.