Fred & Noah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh boo hoo from her massive dressing room,,she works too hard ya know folks 🙄. And in those videos her nose did look on the big side, but I've never noticed it before, so it must be the pinochio effect (I know that's spent wrong sorry!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm gonna skweenshotteh and share it 😂😂😂 she's such a clown ,looking away from the camera to wipe her dry eyes. BTW, Nobody cares about your teenage toddlers enough to say nasty things about them.

Reactions: 5
oh boo hoo from her massive dressing room,,she works too hard ya know folks 🙄. And in those videos her nose did look on the big side, but I've never noticed it before, so it must be the pinochio effect (I know that's spent wrong sorry!)
She works soooo hard 4 days a week the poor thing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any thread title suggestions tattlers?

Fred & Noah #2 Fat Nat is a lying big nose
cretin pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Fred & Noah #2 Nat no1 cares if you're fat....it's the begging posts for overpriced cheap tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
Fred and Noah #2
Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!!

Reactions: 7
Fred and Noah #2

Dans a prat, Nat’s still fat. Nobody wants your overpriced tat

Reactions: 2
Can't stand her but I think calling her fat in a thread name is just feeding into her being trolled crap. Let's make it about her shite leggings and social media presence instead?

Have I missed something I thought they were having the week off?
They’re having 2 weeks off. The staff are still in this week but having next week off. Nats bragging on the page again you know a small little business that can afford a holiday in feb and work a 4 day week 🙄

• Sick
I do think the money is drying up, but they're so used to luxuries now, that she's desperately trying to guilt people into buying so they don't have to live like normal people again 🫠 she's in for a big shock there!

Reactions: 2
Through the whole of January she was begging for orders and making sure ‘her staff’ had work to come into…but in the recent weeks she’s started openly talking about having private weight loss surgery, new car, Dan’s trip to Iceland and now a last minute trip to Costa Rica 🙄 All these things don’t come cheap!!
yes they are fully entitled to spend their money on whatever they want….but don’t beg and make out business is tit but then gloat about your luxuries and lifestyle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.