Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are done really well to be fair i think? As are Rochelle's.
Both will probably say they do like Kylie Jenner and just overline :m:m

I'm just jealous as would love mine done but not brave enough!

Reactions: 5
I think she looks fab. Hope she’s not had anything done under the current lockdown restrictions

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it looks well at all, this morning it looked awful, like her whole top lip was collapsing. It’s all misshapen. She’s an absolutely stunning looking girl and I’ve nothing against having a bit of work done, I’ve bits done myself but this morning hers looked botched

Reactions: 6
I had to have a look to see what you guys meant and omg it looks so strange!! What has she done?! I’m so intrigued 🤣

Reactions: 1
I never liked the Saturdays girl band wise there was no personality . Frankie is still really young and her lip fillers do look nice , as said above i think she has had them topped up .

I don’t know why but Frankie just winds me up the wrong way! Always moaning about how hard life is while living in a mansion with no job, husband basically retired and in laws living with her too! She’s just had toe surgery and won’t stop banging on about it and in this weeks Frankie’s faves (🤮) instead of cropping out the bandages has them on full display. I can’t stand her.
I have no opinion on Frankie, but just because someone is rich, it does not make them happy.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories. She has absolutely had them done recently.. looks like they are even still swollen or numb. Rest of her face moving bar her mouth.. but she’s talking! Whyyy these gorgeous ladies do this!!!!

I have no opinion on Frankie, but just because someone is rich, it does not make them happy.
Yes I know I have agreed with this statement on the first page of this thread but just to clarify I am well aware that you can be rich, famous, have a family and still have mental illness as she clearly does.
I just find her irritating and that’s ok!

Reactions: 6
Yeah if you look back on pics she started getting ‘subtle’ work done a few years ago, botox and lip fillers. She also may have got a very subtle boob job a la Kate Hudson. imo her filler and botox has built up A LOT and she’s looking very fake. She is still so young and I think it’s so worrying to have been pumping your face full of toxins for a few years now at 31. What is she going to look like at 40, never mind 50!?!

Did anyone just see her on loose women today? Her mouth still looks really strange!

Reactions: 3
Yeah if you look back on pics she started getting ‘subtle’ work done a few years ago, botox and lip fillers. She also may have got a very subtle boob job a la Kate Hudson. imo her filler and botox has built up A LOT and she’s looking very fake. She is still so young and I think it’s so worrying to have been pumping your face full of toxins for a few years now at 31. What is she going to look like at 40, never mind 50!?!
What?! She's 31? Genuinely shocked, looking at the photo above I would say a young looking 42. It's Strange the way fillers and botox can take away wrinkles but age you in another way 😐

Reactions: 7
I think she looks fab. Hope she’s not had anything done under the current lockdown restrictions
She's great. Her and Wayne come across as brilliant parents and don't go chasing the limelight. One of my favourite celebrity couples. Frankie I can't imagine all she's been through. I wouldn't want fame now as a grown adult so coping with it from pre teen age can't have been easy and probably plays a part in all she's gone through since with anxiety.

Just to help repulse me off any naughty lockdown snacking - what was this toe surgery again? what did she have done? Dont think its in the thread..

Just to help repulse me off any naughty lockdown snacking - what was this toe surgery again? what did she have done? Dont think its in the thread..
I might have remembered wrong but I believe she suffers from ingrown toenails so had a procedure done to stop it happening.

The lip thing, is it not to do with her braces thing she is now having done? I’m sure she put a story on saying she was wearing them again after not doing it properly a while ago?

The lip thing, is it not to do with her braces thing she is now having done? I’m sure she put a story on saying she was wearing them again after not doing it properly a while ago?
She's got a slight slur today on LW, I was wondering what was going on, must be braces.

I have some 🍵 on Wayne. This is going back about six or seven years, some friends of mine went on holiday and met Wayne and a gang of his friends. They didn't know who he was, and they were calling him by a nickname and casually mentioned he was a footballer, they assumed a lower league one. The friends of his were pretty normal, but he was an absolute weirdo, spent the full holiday steaming drunk and pulling absolute skanks. He was definitely with frankie at the time and looking back now she might have been pregnant. My friends didn't go near him and only found this out when home!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13