Fran whinge whinge wine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how does this one not have her own thread? She’s so up her own bottom it’s untrue ! And wtf finds her funny???

Reactions: 2
She infects quite a few FB groups I’m on. Always muscling in with an “amusing” post. I find her boorish and extremely unfunny. I bet she’s bloody awful in real life.

Totally up herself, painfully unfunny and unsurprisingly, mates with that moron, Simon Harris.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's just so judgemental of others. Posts up photos of their home decor choices and slags it off and a recent one is having a go at people who choose to walk on the treadmill at the gym chatting to a friend. They pay membership just like her but apparently this behaviour makes them 'a dick'.

Yep, a real snide nobody and not a nice person at all.

Crops up a lot recently with her crappy, judgemental takes. Total prick.

What the hell has it got to do with her what others at the gym choose to do? So judgemental indeed and the sort of people that follow her and like that bullshit will be very much into the false BeKind crap as well.

i bleeping ate her constant mocking of emails asking her to do “guest posts” (I’m not totally sure what they are!) for an apparently low rate. Once was enough! It always has an air of “look at these stupid foreigners emailing me in broken English hahaha” to it.

She also cheated on her husband with someone she met off her blog. I’m pretty sure he left his wife and kids for her too. Hardly room to talk with judging people on the internet.

• Wow