Formula 1 Wags #86

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I did this right🤞🏼
Welcome to #86 where we're still raving about slag era Pierre and (possibly slag era Lando)
Pierre and Lando are besties again (maybe getting too close with each other)
Miami is still a fever dream, terrible all around
Max and Lando now share gold palm tree chains with Kygo
This week is Mental Health Awareness week, but always know this is a safe space🤍

and this picture of Max just because these days we all need a hug like Max
c7ki2y.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope I did this right🤞🏼
Welcome to #86 where we're still raving about slag era Pierre and (possibly slag era Lando)
Pierre and Lando are besties again (maybe getting too close with each other)
Miami is still a fever dream, terrible all around
Max and Lando now share gold palm tree chains with Kygo
This week is Mental Health Awareness week, but always know this is a safe space🤍

and this picture of Max just because these days we all need a hug like Max
View attachment 1257780
Happy New Thread (again 😂) we'll be 90 before we know it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
YUKI BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!!!
Yes I shall be making this my whole personality for the next 24hours😉
@acc_124 and anyone else, get a good nights sleep and tomorrow is a new day. Feel free to use the contacts that were posted on the previous thread to speak to someone, and if that isn’t quite what you are wanting, there will always be someone here to talk to.
I love you all very dearly but I need to plan a birthday party get some sleep ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@acc_124 and anyone else, get a good nights sleep and tomorrow is a new day. Feel free to use the contacts that were posted on the previous thread to speak to someone, and if that isn’t quite what you are wanting, there will always be someone here to talk to.
I love you all very dearly but I need to plan a birthday party get some sleep ❤❤
There'd better be a sweet table at this party - its my favourite bit of any party 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Night Iona thank you I’m going to try to get to sleep got a big day celebrating our little pocket rocket but i have a feeling I’ll be active on here all night 🧡

There'd better be a sweet table at this party - its my favourite bit of any party 😂😂
Mines the drinks table 😂😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you so much I hope it does soon I don’t know how much longer I can keep up with it ❤❤
You've made it through every day so far and even if you have to focus on just making it through the next 5 minutes you can do that. Small steps until you're feeling able to take bigger steps ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.