Formula One Wags #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those eyes speak of unbelievable sins.

I had an amazing Pierre based dream last night.

Silverstone Grand Prix. A fan signing session, and I'm trying to get a pic/autograph from Pierre. And I accidentally shout "Pierre Slaggy". He hears me shout that and comes over to me.

He quietly asks me if I'm a Tattler, he knows we call him that. I ask him if he reads Tattle, he says he loves how much we love him, feeds his ego.

He asks my name, to sign my programme. As soon as I say Stephen, he looks at me and asks, are you THAT Stephen on Tattle. I reply "yes daddy". The look in his eyes changes, it becomes lustful and dark and addictive.

He tells me to wait around after the signing session.

After the session he hands me a VIP access all areas pass to the grid, AT garage, paddock, paddock club etc.

So the dream jumps to after practice 2 session and I'm in the back of the garage, Pierre climbs out of the car, comes over to me, hugs me while he's still in his overalls, talks me around the car and garage, introduces me to Yuki. And generally looks after me.

He then takes me into his private drivers room, then starts to unzip his race suit, starts stretching in his fireproofs, teasing me with his hot sweaty body. He's maintaining eye contact throughout, he knows exactly what he does to me and what I want him to do to me.

Then he just quietly whispers, "come and smell", and it's like the flood barriers open and I bury my face into his sweaty pits and inhale him deep. Feeling his body, kissing his chest and nibbling his nipples through his fireproofs. I can feel him harden against me as I press myself into his body more.

He presses me down to my knees and makes me sniff his crotch and rock hard cock through his fireproofs. I can even feel him leaking precum and start to soak through his fireproofs. I'm licking at the spot and duck he tastes so good.

He finally takes off his fireproofs and lets me lick and kiss his skin, his pits, his hairy chest, play with the chain he's just put back on. Tease the head of his cock, play with his balls. Lightly suck him, before swallowing him balls deep. He's clearly as horny as I am, because he grabs my head, holds his cock down my throat and quite quickly cums.

He pulls me up after I clean his cock up, kisses me hard. Fondles my aching cock, and tells me "later, if you're a good boy". 😫😫😫

He gets dressed, does.his media activities etc. He introduces me to other F1 drivers, Lewis, Lando, Daniel, Mick, George, etc. All of them pretty much.

He invites me back to his hotel for the night. Finally lets me get off by him sucking my dick in return, we do some 69ing on the bed. We kiss with each others cum in our mouths. And be teased me some more. Promises to duck me after the race if I'm really good, or really bad, he doesn't specify. But he makes me lay back and present my arse to him.

I think he's gonna eat my arse, but what he does next stuns me. He bends himself over and I see the butt plug in his arse, he slides it out, and duck the moans alone make me hard again. He then pours lube into my hole and fingers me open before putting the plug inside me. Tells me to keep it in until after the race on Sunday. Nearly two whole days of being plugged.

He then lays me back on the bed and sits on my face and simply says "eat". And duck did I devour his gaping hole, tongue buried so deep between those lightly hairy arse cheeks. While I'm eating his arse he plays with me cock and balls in his hands, lightly teasing my cock and not so lightly teasing my balls. It's like he's read every post in here to know exactly what I want him to do to me.

We end up falling asleep in his bed, cuddles I to his hairy chest. And duck he smells so good. And that's how I wake up, still in his arms.

So I wake Pierre up in the only way I know how to, by sucking his morning glory until he cums in my mouth. I hadn't had chance swallow his cum, before he pulled me up to kiss him. He shared my cum so willingly.

We shower, have breakfast, and he tells me he's got to go into driver mode now, so tells me to focus and enjoy the Saturday. He gives me his number, to keep in touch. And I enjoy the practice and qualifying. I get more pics with other drivers and cars. Meet a few other celebs who are hanging around at qualifying. Pierre qualified P8. Messaged me saying he couldn't meet up after the qualifying. Told me to be a good boy and still keep the plug in and he will see me on Sunday.

So Sunday comes, I'm on the grid meeting more celebs, taking in the crowd, Martin Brundle even says hello to me on his grid walk, and I end up simping over Pierre and Yuki, and the British drivers, slagging off Red Bull and Helmet Marko on national TV. The whole things ends up going viral during the race. You lot are Tattling in joy about it, no knowing it's me.

by the end of the race Pierre finds out about the comments I made during his press interviews etc. All I get is a text inviting me into his driver's room. I don't even get through the door before he's grabbing me, shoving me into the wall and snogging me like my life depends on it. He tells me nobody has ever spoke like that about Marko. He shoves me on to the couch, pulls the plug out and just fucks me into oblivion. Just a proper pounding. Like nothing I've ever dreamed of. He fucks me raw and good. And because we are still in his driver's room, he has to use his sweaty fireproof balaclava to shut me up and keep me quiet. Tastes very good.

ANyway, after he's fucked me good and gently kissed me, he's got me standing between his legs and he's saying such sweet things to me. Lots of thanks. And asks me to not gossip about what we did. I tell him, I'd never betray his trust like that, telling him I know he'd never duck me again if I did. Can't risk that.

calls me a good little slut.

He lets me take all his sweaty worn overalls, fireproofs, boots from the weekend to keep. As well as some fresh ones to get framed, he signs them. Even gives me his helmet. And the promise to keep in touch.

Before we part finally he calls in Yuki who says thanks for the abuse I gave Marko on TV and he hugs me too. And the dream fades away to me walking away with a load of AT team kit, Pierre overalls and helmet. And his cum leaking out of my arse.

And a text from an unknown number, " Up for making slagging around the F1 grid a reality?"

Who did Pierre give my number to?

Turns out, I don't know. I woke up after this. And I was so horny when I woke up, came so quick and so hard and good when I had to have a wank.
You need to write an erotic novel.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nope, that is not healthy. Don't care what you are trying to achieve, calorie deficit are not good for you
Long long time lurker here. And in no way I am I trying to call you out specifically here, but calorie deficit is the literal only way to lose weight. It’s not an inherently bad thing. All of that being said, advertising eating around 1,000 calories a day is not in any way okay

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can't wait to come home from work and read Stephen's post
Tried to do it here but first word I saw was cock

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.