Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know looks arent everything but Charlotte isnt that pretty. Those shoes are crazy money. They remind me of when in school people would write/draw on their converse or plimsolls.

Reactions: 5
I know looks arent everything but Charlotte isnt that pretty. Those shoes are crazy money. They remind me of when in school people would write/draw on their converse or plimsolls.
They do look like those plimsolls! Charlotte is really enjoying the perks of being Charles’s girlfriend - in the last few months she’s got this trainer deal, a campaign with Thalia Paris and appeared on the front of Look Book Paris. She’s not especially talented - she is simply getting them because of Charles.

They do look like those plimsolls! Charlotte is really enjoying the perks of being Charles’s girlfriend - in the last few months she’s got this trainer deal, a campaign with Thalia Paris and appeared on the front of Look Book Paris. She’s not especially talented - she is simply getting them because of Charles.
Sounds the same as footballers girlfriends. 🙄

Reactions: 3
From what I have read and seen Kelly is more like her mum. Only a rumour but supposedly Daniil was unfaithful hence they broke up. Nelson Piquet said that Ayrton Senna didn’t like women 🤣. He couldn’t help being jealous as Senna was gorgeous AND talented.

Kelly posted this on insta.
I find this relationship so strange. She’s like a teen with all the posts (especially of the picture she took of them kissing) and it conflicts Max’s opinion of social media and privacy.

Reactions: 6
I find this relationship so strange. She’s like a teen with all the posts (especially of the picture she took of them kissing) and it conflicts Max’s opinion of social media and privacy.
Yeah - it is strange. Kelly seemed to be some sort of earth mother and then suddenly there were all these sexier posts. I followed a few of the F1 wag insta posts and there was one poster who posted about the two of them but it was before the concrete rumours started. Max’s ex seemed very private in comparison.

Reactions: 1
Yeah - it is strange. Kelly seemed to be some sort of earth mother and then suddenly there were all these sexier posts. I followed a few of the F1 wag insta posts and there was one poster who posted about the two of them but it was before the concrete rumours started. Max’s ex seemed very private in comparison.
Absolutely, even though we didn’t know her. She seemed very sweet and during the time Max was with her, he really matured. I can imagine he’s a toughie to date with the history with his Dad and how that’s left him along with all the travelling he does however I guess this is where Kelly with thrive- she’s used to that.
Can’t help but feel like it’s starting to turn into keeping up with verstappen with all the coverage his gf/her family and his family give lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely, even though we didn’t know her. She seemed very sweet and during the time Max was with her, he really matured. I can imagine he’s a toughie to date with the history with his Dad and how that’s left him along with all the travelling he does however I guess this is where Kelly with thrive- she’s used to that.
Can’t help but feel like it’s starting to turn into keeping up with verstappen with all the coverage his gf/her family and his family give lol
Yes, I think Max likes the fact that Kelly knows about all that comes with being an F1 driver. There were a few Wags ( not cool with the Pandemic) in Bahrain so I wouldn’t be surprised if Kelly will be at some GPs - Monaco is next month.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I think Max likes the fact that Kelly knows about all that comes with being an F1 driver. There were a few Wags ( not cool with the Pandemic) in Bahrain so I wouldn’t be surprised if Kelly will be at some GPs - Monaco is next month.
I would think she'll be at nearly all of them. Gotta be seen 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would think she'll be at nearly all of them. Gotta be seen 👀
I think so too. They did not care about the pandemic during the winter break, I think she will travel again. Actually I am surprised how Jos is so quiet lately. There wasn't a family pic with him.

Reactions: 4
I think so too. They did not care about the pandemic during the winter break, I think she will travel again. Actually I am surprised how Jos is so quiet lately. There wasn't a family pic with him.
Maybe Max needed a break from him! I know Jos’s wife gave birth a few months ago.

• Wow
A new baby? How many children has he now? I know Max, Victoria and they have smaller sister I guess.
🤣🤣 He has 5 children. Max and Victoria with Sophie, Blue Jaye a daughter with his second wife and a boy and a girl Ella I think with his third wife!

• Haha
🤣🤣 He has 5 children. Max and Victoria with Sophie, Blue Jaye a daughter with his second wife and a boy and a girl Ella I think with his third wife!
Omg Jos! :LOL: I wonder if the lil boy will be in F1 too. Hopefully his patron won't be Helmut! :LOL:

• Haha
Hasn't Max's sister recently had a baby? So the child is now an Auntie or Uncle to her child? Jeez confusing

• Haha
Omg Jos! :LOL: I wonder if the lil boy will be in F1 too. Hopefully his patron won't be Helmut! :LOL:
Possibly - more Verstappens in F1! And those Jos Verstappen genes are so strong!

Hasn't Max's sister recently had a baby? So the child is now an Auntie or Uncle to her child? Jeez confusing
Yes! Victoria has Luka. I think Luka was born before Mila (Jos’s fifth child who I incorrectly called Ella earlier).So Luka is slightly younger than his Aunty. Think there should be a Keeping up with the Verstappens!

• Haha
Posted this on Le Piquet’s insta. Nepotism annoys me so much.
So I have been blocked for the first time ever on insta by Le Piquet. My comment got several likes and there was someone else who also agreed with the fact that they should use a trained designer not just the girlfriend of an F1 driver. Suffice to say I shan’t ever buy anything from Le Piquet!

• Wow
So I have been blocked for the first time ever on insta by Le Piquet. My comment got several likes and there was someone else who also agreed with the fact that they should use a trained designer not just the girlfriend of an F1 driver. Suffice to say I shan’t ever buy anything from Le Piquet!
Banned because you have a different opinion? How rude. Anyone buying definitely has more money than sense.
Sod them!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.