Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems desparate to stay relevant in current F1. Like many of them. When they can't land a media or FIA job or buy a team, they start commenting on silly things.

Reactions: 3
I almost feel sorry for Max. As if having his father and Marko trash talking in his corner wasn't enough.

Ridiculous. I can’t believe Charlotte would expect people to pay that - buts she’s a spoilt rich girl.
It would only have a tiny value if Charles signed it! :LOL:
Anyone can write dreamer on a white shoe. It is not even a nice caligraphy style.

Reactions: 1
It would only have a tiny value if Charles signed it! :LOL:
Anyone can write dreamer on a white shoe. It is not even a nice caligraphy style.
Her shoes are so naff. There were some posted on her instagram which had coloured drawings on them. I would imagine six year olds might like them but not grown ups!

He seems desparate to stay relevant in current F1. Like many of them. When they can't land a media or FIA job or buy a team, they start commenting on silly things.
Piquet sr isn’t a nice guy. He made disparaging remarks about Nigel Mansell’s wife to unsettle him - unnecessary and horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her shoes are so naff. There were some posted on her instagram which had coloured drawings on them. I would imagine six year olds might like them but not grown ups!

Piquet sr isn’t a nice guy. He made disparaging remarks about Nigel Mansell’s wife to unsettle him - unnecessary and horrible.
Cheap and trashy way to annoy someone slag your family off. Maybe like father like daughter? 🤔

Cheap and trashy way to annoy someone slag your family off. Maybe like father like daughter? 🤔
From what I have read and seen Kelly is more like her mum. Only a rumour but supposedly Daniil was unfaithful hence they broke up. Nelson Piquet said that Ayrton Senna didn’t like women 🤣. He couldn’t help being jealous as Senna was gorgeous AND talented.

Kelly posted this on insta.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
From what I have read and seen Kelly is more like her mum. Only a rumour but supposedly Daniil was unfaithful hence they broke up. Nelson Piquet said that Ayrton Senna didn’t like women 🤣. He couldn’t help being jealous as Senna was gorgeous AND talented.

Kelly posted this on insta.
He was unfaithful? But she got with Max pretty quick. She knew what she wanted.

He was unfaithful? But she got with Max pretty quick. She knew what she wanted.
Kelly and Daniil broke up quiet quickly after they had the baby. Max and Kelly only got together last autumn. I mean officially, who knows since when they like eachother. Still not a healthy idea to jump from one driver to another, altough I do not blame her to want to collect them all.

• Haha
Kelly and Daniil broke up quiet quickly after they had the baby. Max and Kelly only got together last autumn. I mean officially, who knows since when they like eachother. Still not a healthy idea to jump from one driver to another, altough I do not blame her to want to collect them all.
I get what ya mean, don't think some are that stupid and can see what she is doing. She might have tried to "pick n mix" but got Max 😂

• Haha
Max had a girlfriend previously called Dilara. They were together for three years and she’s the daughter of Sophie (Max’s mum’s) friends. They broke up in 2020 although Max said he was single in October.

Just been going through some other F1 threads. Can’t believe I never realised this and I am sure you super brains have but little Penelope Kvyatt’s initials are PK (Piquet).
And if Max and Kelly do get married little Penelope will have a dad, a granddad, a step dad, a grand step dad and an uncle who have been/are F1 drivers.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.