Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Kelly Pequet who had a child with Danil Kyvat is now dating Max Verstappen . Super awkward!.

Reactions: 2
was is it the Aussie cyclist he’s currently dating? They announced the relationship not long after his split but were hanging out while he was still married.
Ah yeah, that seemed to be suggested when they got together because it happened quickly. His ex wife was so pretty.

Reactions: 4
was is it the Aussie cyclist he’s currently dating? They announced the relationship not long after his split but were hanging out while he was still married.
Yea, maybe her. When he posted their valentines pic (i think that was their first pic) he used the haters gonna hate hashtag. It was so random.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone knows how much Charles girlfriend (charlotte) charges for those custom shoes she paints?

Great thread @Rubythefirebat
Valterri met Tiffany in 2019.Apparently there were rumours in the summer. I remember Valtteri and Emilia went on holiday to the Seychelles in October and by November they announced their split. December time Valterri and Tiffany spent Christmas in Finland! Think Emilia has a new boyfriend now.

Not sure how much Charlotte’s trainers are @Rubythefirebat but I would guess really really expensive. She sells her over priced Sin’art on the back of Charles. For those who don’t know Charles dated Giada for over 4 years. She was very close to his family and she supported him through a lot of sad events - the passings of Jules Bianchi (his god father) and his dad. Once Charles joined Ferrari after some months, he left Giada for her very good friend Charlotte - a very spoilt rich girl.

Charles likes to give the impression that his parents were not wealthy and his grand parents were a little. His grand parents founded a plastic company Mecaplast which is worth millions and his uncle sits on the board. Charles planned pre Cov to have a grandstand at the French and Monaco gps named after him. The price of tickets for those stands were astronomical. Giada kept him quite grounded but Charlotte isn’t a good influence unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yea, I guessed they must be expensive. I like the idea of design shoes, but her painting is very cheap 90's diy. They look like something a teen would wear, but they could paint it themselves, maybe even better. But you can sell anything i guess and wondered what is the monaco price for them.

I like Charles, he looks too cute not to. But he is really questionable. I remember the poor boy interview too and did look up Mecaplast too. Made me laugh.
I guess it is a thing now, that the drivers wanna hide their wealth. Lando did it too, he said something like yea my dad has money but look at Stroll he has more, we are poor...

Yea, I guessed they must be expensive. I like the idea of design shoes, but her painting is very cheap 90's diy. They look like something a teen would wear, but they could paint it themselves, maybe even better. But you can sell anything i guess and wondered what is the monaco price for them.

I like Charles, he looks too cute not to. But he is really questionable. I remember the poor boy interview too and did look up Mecaplast too. Made me laugh.
I guess it is a thing now, that the drivers wanna hide their wealth. Lando did it too, he said something like yea my dad has money but look at Stroll he has more, we are poor...
Yeah you probably would know they are expensive (that’s not very helpful!) They look really naff and are no doubt overpriced. She sells beach towels for 48 dollars!

Charles in the Drive to Survive series 1 compared to series 2 is so different. I know we spoke about the Liger video before but I think he has made some questionable decisions during the Pandemic - no masks, travelling to Dubai etc. He’s so cocky. I hope Carlos Sainz does well at Ferrari.

Ha you are right - they are poor compared to Lance Stroll!

• Haha
BEACHTOWELS i can't! 💀 :LOL: Can i find it on her insta?

I really have to watch drive to survive, i missed it and now i keep pushing it, but ahh it is almost time for the 3rd.

Reactions: 3
BEACHTOWELS i can't! 💀 :LOL: Can i find it on her insta?

I really have to watch drive to survive, i missed it and now i keep pushing it, but ahh it is almost time for the 3rd.
It is on her insta but here’s the link. I really don’t like her art! And it’s crazily overpriced. https://sinart.threadless.com/
A Travel cup is 34 dollars!

Cannot wait for Drive to Survive! Not long to go since you gave us the release date!

Attachments

• Haha
Omg you were right, they are overpriced. I see she does F1 inspired design too. Laughable. A bit like that vazarely guy, who gives every driver those paint drop designed shoes.

Screenshot_20210227_131030.jpg

Also do you know what happened with Pierre and Cat? She was milking the relationship too. She had so many fanpages.

Omg you were right, they are overpriced. I see she does F1 inspired design too. Laughable. A bit like that vazarely guy, who gives every driver those paint drop designed shoes.

View attachment 458124

Also do you know what happened with Pierre and Cat? She was milking the relationship too. She had so many fanpages.
Crazy prices aren’t they? She doesn’t need the money!
Ooooh I have not heard of him! Take it he’s given Pierre free trainers.
Not sure about Pierre and Cate. I saw Pierre posted a birthday greeting during lockdown and then a few months they were done. She’s a student studying engineering so maybe distance? Neither of them have been pictured with anyone else. Her parents rang and congratulated him for his first GP win at Monza.

About that granstand... I remember Carlos talking about how he and galicia beer made fan packages cheaper to the spanish gp. I did not fact check, but isn't it the point, to make it cheaper to your fans. Not like Charles needs to save every penny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.