Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how about some awards for the series Drive to Survive?

Biggest 🔔🔚 Only 1 Christian Horner Red Bull

Biggest Liar again Christian Horner

Biggest swearer 🤬 only 1 Guenther Steiner Haas

Rollercoaster seasons Pierre Gasly

Biggest smiler 😁 Who else Daniel Ricciardo

Any other suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually kinda liked Horner. Dude is a d*, but an entertaining one.

Reactions: 8
I do feel a little bad here, I am rambling on about F1 and this is really for the WAGS sorry. Failed.
Can say I enjoyed the Drive to Survive series not got Netflix so cannot watch next series, boohoo. But damn looking forward to later and even seeing Practice in Bahrain 😍

Reactions: 1
The Norris family are rich in normal terms, but not rich in f1 terms, Lando and his sister went to my son's school, I think the other siblings did aswell.

Reactions: 4
Would be nice if they atleast pretend that they care about the pandemic
Think a few wags are there - Sandy (Nicholas Latifi), Kimi’s wife and George Russell’s girlfriend. I completely agree - there’s no need for anyone to be there who isn’t a driver/ part of a team/ got a reason to be there.

• Heart
So how about some awards for the series Drive to Survive?

Biggest 🔔🔚 Only 1 Christian Horner Red Bull

Biggest Liar again Christian Horner

Biggest swearer 🤬 only 1 Guenther Steiner Haas

Rollercoaster seasons Pierre Gasly

Biggest smiler 😁 Who else Daniel Ricciardo

Any other suggestions?
Does Horner bat for the same side?? I heard rumblings a while back ago he maybe??

Does Horner bat for the same side?? I heard rumblings a while back ago he maybe??
No idea tbh. He was with a long term girlfriend, think her name was Beverley, who just had baby with him when he left her for Ginger and now has kids with her. She knew what she was doing there. ££££££

Yeah read the article @Heidi88 just put on it tells you some of the backgrounds. Look I am not saying the rich have it easier but those who have small or modest whatever the right word sorry, seem more determined. Yes helps with great car but still gotta do the job. No offence to Lance but don't matter if he has 20 odd DNF's ain't gonna lose his seat. Whereas 2 other drivers did at William's and his current place did.
I really don't agree with that at all. The path might be easier in some ways and money does open up the opportunity to get a drive but none of the drivers on that grid are lacking in commitment regardless of their background. Also Lewis wasn't poor and was sponsored by Mercedes at a very young age so has had as much advantage as any if the rich ones.

Reactions: 2
Well, not quite. People like Lewis would have lost support had they not performed every year. The rich guys wouldn't.

In the case of people like Stroll you also get stuff like his dad buying special parts only for him in F3 when he owned Prema, which is a advantage no one else would ever have at that level.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don't agree with that at all. The path might be easier in some ways and money does open up the opportunity to get a drive but none of the drivers on that grid are lacking in commitment regardless of their background. Also Lewis wasn't poor and was sponsored by Mercedes at a very young age so has had as much advantage as any if the rich ones.
So if lance has a poor season will he lose his seat? But other teams would get rid, Red Bull even harsher as seen. All drivers are determined not doubting that but not as if Lance has to fight for a seat anywhere else. All drivers want to win you can see but most know it might not happen due to car else why would they put their life in danger just to drive a fast car?

Definitely straight, he was with Beverley for years before he was with Geri
No idea tbh. He was with a long term girlfriend, think her name was Beverley, who just had baby with him when he left her for Ginger and now has kids with her. She knew what she was doing there. ££££££
Agree. I think the rumours were from some dating profile, but he was with Bev for many years and was a step dad to her sons. Geri was around the F1 circuit for many years and had her eye on Christian. He’s a tool.

Reactions: 6
Agree. I think the rumours were from some dating profile, but he was with Bev for many years and was a step dad to her sons. Geri was around the F1 circuit for many years and had her eye on Christian. He’s a tool.
Not a great looking one!
F1 was more popular with IT girls back in the day. Were the guys more into hookups? I remember Naomi had a thing with Flavio! Now the wags are quiet no name girls.

Reactions: 3
Verstappen’s new year post was the type of one you would make if you were Planning to get your gf pregnant that year.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not a great looking one!
F1 was more popular with IT girls back in the day. Were the guys more into hookups? I remember Naomi had a thing with Flavio! Now the wags are quiet no name girls.
You are right Ruby - they seem to be influencers/ students. I think Kelly is probably the most famous wag because of her Dad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.