Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Occon and Pierre are the only not ultra rich?
It does seem like it out of the new generation anyway. Mot too sure about Albon and George Russell's backgrounds.

Anyone know about Daniel's family? He is my favourite. They come across really down to earth.

Reactions: 3
It does seem like it out of the new generation anyway. Mot too sure about Albon and George Russell's backgrounds.

Anyone know about Daniel's family? He is my favourite. They come across really down to earth.
His (Daniel) parents are great. I am looking forward to seeing more episodes gonna miss 2 as being g a daft idiot forgot to record them series 2 reps 1 and 2 if you see when they are on let me know.
Did not hear much from Ocons dad but seemed lovely.
Dont forget Lewis had no money.
Either rich or parents involved in F1/car racing seems to be the norm.
So hypothetical here, if Lance Stroll (make sure I get it right this time) does rubbish would his Dad sack him? 🤔
2 letter answer.......

• Haha
His (Daniel) parents are great. I am looking forward to seeing more episodes gonna miss 2 as being g a daft idiot forgot to record them series 2 reps 1 and 2 if you see when they are on let me know.
Did not hear much from Ocons dad but seemed lovely.
Dont forget Lewis had no money.
Either rich or parents involved in F1/car racing seems to be the norm.
So hypothetical here, if Lance Stroll (make sure I get it right this time) does rubbish would his Dad sack him? 🤔
2 letter answer.......
Yes you are right. I was only thinking about the new generation. As I think it was relative easier to get in f1 in the past. If i remember correctly Kimi and Seb came from no money/regular families and probably others too. Now like 90% born into racing families or millionairs.

Reactions: 4
Yes you are right. I was only thinking about the new generation. As I think it was relative easier to get in f1 in the past. If i remember correctly Kimi and Seb came from no money/regular families and probably others too. Now like 90% born into racing families or millionairs.
Yeah read the article @Heidi88 just put on it tells you some of the backgrounds. Look I am not saying the rich have it easier but those who have small or modest whatever the right word sorry, seem more determined. Yes helps with great car but still gotta do the job. No offence to Lance but don't matter if he has 20 odd DNF's ain't gonna lose his seat. Whereas 2 other drivers did at William's and his current place did.

Reactions: 2
Yeah read the article @Heidi88 just put on it tells you some of the backgrounds. Look I am not saying the rich have it easier but those who have small or modest whatever the right word sorry, seem more determined. Yes helps with great car but still gotta do the job. No offence to Lance but don't matter if he has 20 odd DNF's ain't gonna lose his seat. Whereas 2 other drivers did at William's and his current place did.
Yes, you are right Lance now has a fix place sadly. I am not sure if it will motivate him to proove his right or this will be just a playground for him.

Thank you @Heidi88, really good article.
I am not sure about Charles. Mecaplast was his grandparents company, i think on his mother side. I mean we can argue it is not on his name, but i think technically Lance does not own billions either.

Does anyone know what Pierre's girlfriend do? Her name looked hungarian for me, but i found a blog that says she is ukraine and greek. Her insta is full with travel. She is gorgeous but i do no think she is a modell or influencer ot whatever. My guess her parents must be rich but i could not find it. Any tips?

Last edited:
Series 1 done. Sorry but in tears about Jules. That crash still haunts F1.
Poor Romain. His boss bloody hates him.😂 and his swearing worse than mine!

Hey I've just found out if you have Sky Documentary tonight series 2 episode 1 and 2 are on. Yes! Happy days! Wooooooooo.
Sorry sad cow I know. 🤣😂😁

Yes, you are right Lance now has a fix place sadly. I am not sure if it will motivate him to proove his right or this will be just a playground for him.

Thank you @Heidi88, really good article.
I am not sure about Charles. Mecaplast was his grandparents company, i think on his mother side. I mean we can argue it is not on his name, but i think technically Lance does not own billions either.

Does anyone know what Pierre's girlfriend do? Her name looked hungarian for me, but i found a blog that says she is ukraine and greek. Her insta is full with travel. She is gorgeous but i do no think she is a modell or influencer ot whatever. My guess her parents must be rich but i could not find it. Any tips?
Think she’s a model, influencer and also has a jewellery range Imerelli.

Reactions: 1
Just on series 2 ep 1, why was Christian bring so dramatic saying about Red bull making a drink and F1 promoting it, if Honda engine doesn't work and if Max leaves (erm really?) Thenhave to question Red Bulls commitment to F1. Like Red Bull will leave 🤪 blooming drama queen!

Just on series 2 ep 1, why was Christian bring so dramatic saying about Red bull making a drink and F1 promoting it, if Honda engine doesn't work and if Max leaves (erm really?) Thenhave to question Red Bulls commitment to F1. Like Red Bull will leave 🤪 blooming drama queen!
Horner/Red Bull threatening to leave, it's like a broken bloody record. Getting as bad as Ferrari with threatening to leave if they don't get their way as well. Neither team are going anywhere.

Reactions: 4
Horner/Red Bull threatening to leave, it's like a broken bloody record. Getting as bad as Ferrari with threatening to leave if they don't get their way as well. Neither team are going anywhere.
Yep it's like, well we might leave but if you really like us we might stay. It's like emotional blackmail. Will say, not watched all episodes yet, but most of this Drive to survive is Haas and Christian H. Hope it changes, but tedious, though Haas boss constant swearing is hilarious

So do we see on Drive to Survive the times Max messes up or only when he is amazing? Very selective in showing stuff.

It is weird watching these series, like the some people not in F1 anymore. Do miss Nico Hulkenburg. Claire William's obviously loved William's so must have been so hard to leave. They fight so hard but get naff all. Maybe one day

It is weird watching these series, like the some people not in F1 anymore. Do miss Nico Hulkenburg. Claire William's obviously loved William's so must have been so hard to leave. They fight so hard but get naff all. Maybe one day
So true! I still miss Lauda. I wonder if it is Kimi's last season, you can never know with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.