Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About that granstand... I remember Carlos talking about how he and galicia beer made fan packages cheaper to the spanish gp. I did not fact check, but isn't it the point, to make it cheaper to your fans. Not like Charles needs to save every penny.
Exactly. Watching races are expensive as it is. I don’t think Charles would have done that with Giada. He’s become very very materialistic.
Carlos Sainz seems a decent guy.

Reactions: 3
From Kelly Piquet’s story, it looks like her and Max moving to a new home/ redecoration.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
From Kelly Piquet’s story, it looks like her and Max moving to a new home/ redecoration.
Did she delete the story because I can't see it?

Anyway I predict she'll be knocked up soon so she will have 2 wealthy baby-daddies 🤷‍♀️.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she delete the story because I can't see it?

Anyway I predict she'll be knocked up soon so she will have 2 wealthy baby-daddies 🤷‍♀️.
I saw it this morning so it might have expired. It was a page with samples of colours and some materials. She tagged Max and had added a couple of emojis ♥🏠.

I wonder how they can keep it up! Is she moving with him from country to country? I guess it is easier when they live in the same place like Monaco.

Mick Schumacher is going out with Justine Huysman - Harald Huysman’s daughter. (He raced in Indy).

I wonder how they can keep it up! Is she moving with him from country to country? I guess it is easier when they live in the same place like Monaco.
Carlos was based in Spain before Ferrari though I think he might be basing himself at Maranello. Isa lives in Spain so I guess they must be travelling?

Attachments

Mick Schumacher is going out with Justine Huysman - Harald Huysman’s daughter. (He raced in Indy).

Carlos was based in Spain before Ferrari though I think he might be basing himself at Maranello. Isa lives in Spain so I guess they must be travelling?
Oh thank you. I thought he moved to London and now to Italy. But Spain makes more sense for their relationship.
I have to move to Maranello. :LOL:

Good for Mick! Is she older? Crazy that he is already in F1! I am not ready for it!

• Heart
Oh thank you. I thought he moved to London and now to Italy. But Spain makes more sense for their relationship.
I have to move to Maranello. :LOL:

Good for Mick! Is she older? Crazy that he is already in F1! I am not ready for it!
Ruby you are right - completely forgot he was based in Woking for McLaren! I imagine he does go to Spain a lot. The thing is they are so private - it is guesswork.

I am not sure how old Justine is. It’s crazy Mick is in F1!

• Heart
How the girlfriends travel to bahrein during a pandemic? (I just got another lockdown, I'm petty.)

Today’s the day! Can’t wait to watch the new series and the season starts next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today’s the day! Can’t wait to watch the new series and the season starts next week!
The series Sky F1 are showing maybe a daft q as it is Netflix has it been shown before. I've recorded them watched 1st & 2nd plenty of swearing 😂 the Haas episode was heartbreaking. But weird it was from 2018 have to try and remember long time ago

Reactions: 2
]Has anyone watched any of Season 3? Watched four episodes so far. Bottas is quite ruthless! Christian Horner still loves the camera. Interesting re Ferrari and Seb and the politics. They all don’t half swear!

]Has anyone watched any of Season 3? Watched four episodes so far. Bottas is quite ruthless! Christian Horner still loves the camera. Interesting re Ferrari and Seb and the politics. They all don’t half swear!
I will watch it during the weekend. Are they mean to Seb?

I will watch it during the weekend. Are they mean to Seb?
It’s just a really awkward atmosphere and situation. Binotti I think has a bit of an edge and my gosh Charles is so different to that humble guy he was in series 1. Seb carries himself well. Ferrari handled the situation so poorly announcing his departure a few months into the season.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.