Formula 1 Wags #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saudi is over 🙁
Sweaty Max WINS 🥵
Ferrari 2-3 ❤
Only 13 cars finished the race.
Daniel DNF and Lando in points.
Sir Lewis p10
Cheers to 62 🥳🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So far on my list I haven't got a Charles, but I have feeling there is a Leclerc stan here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been stalking these threads for a long time now but finally popping up to say hi after that chaotic race! 😅 Wtf even was that?! 😂 Feel so bad for DR, guy can’t catch a break right now!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Cheers to 62 ❤🥂

Exhausted after today so calling it a day (lando and Danny would be proud) but I shall get caught up tomorrow 😘

I’ve been stalking these threads for a long time now but finally popping up to say hi after that chaotic race! 😅 Wtf even was that?! 😂 Feel so bad for DR, guy can’t catch a break right now!
Welcome to the chaos ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome to the madness 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cheers to #62 🎊🥳🥂

I wanna make a list: Who's everyone's top driver?

Mine is Lewis but I wanna see who's repping who on the thread
1 - Lando
2 - Seb
3 - Charles
4 - Lewis
5 - Max

Welcome 🤗

Reactions: 1
in all that chaos I completely forgot about the Quadrant pitwall, I still won’t be watching but I’m going to take that p7 as the Lando pitwall curse finally being broken 😂😂

Reactions: 3
*chants* New Members! New Memebers! New Members!

welcome to the nosey witches!! It was a typo I don’t have a thing for Flavio!

And welcome to number 62!!!! Almost time for you man @acc_124

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cheers to 62. Been only half keeping up with the threads but I do love a top 5.
My top 5 faves:

1) Seb
2) Prince Mick
3) Sharrrrlllll
4) Pear
5) Max
Also have a soft spot for Sir Lewis ❤
Seem to be in the minority but am totally indifferent to the Papaya boys and Carlos 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.