Formula 1 WAGs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, it should go without saying that my post is in jest and I am in no way mocking anyone's perceived abilities. Some fans love to tear down others who "sexualize" the drivers but it happens to women in all careers so I think they'll survive a little tattle post.

Reactions: 11
Also, it should go without saying that my post is in jest and I am in no way mocking anyone's perceived abilities. Some fans love to tear down others who "sexualize" the drivers but it happens to women in all careers so I think they'll survive a little tattle post.
Know for a fact that Daniel fan page is slagging us off as we type …Hi hun 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the subject of sex,who do we think would be good in bed and who wouldn't? I'll give a few to start off.

Lando gives me clueless/virgin vibes, especially from his body language with Luisinha

Seb and Daniel I think would both be really good and just daddy vibes in general. Possibly Kimi falls into this camp too.

Anyone else care to explain what they think for m
Fernando looks like he’d be very good, and pleasing and just the right side of rough😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs really thought we’d have a chance of a WAG who doesn’t wear bloody Shein 🤬 but nope. Another one to join Cha
Truly don’t understand why if you have the money you wouldn’t invest in good quality clothes that will make you look 10x hotter instead of garbage bin quality items???

aussie living in America…waiting for Daniel to finally pop over to the east coast please!

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, I've just discovered this thread. Scotty James (Australian Snowboarder, sponsored by redbull) posted that photo and is also in it. Scotty's partner is Chloe Stroll, Lance's sister. Looks like they've just moved to Monaco as well, they are usually based in Switzerland and frequently hop between there and NYC.
They’ve moved to london; Chloe posted on her insta story a few months ago. Looking from the stroll family’s photo, I’m guessing Lawrence’s yacht is just jumping around the south of France; as they all seem to be in the same region.

Reactions: 2
OMG I've just discovered these threads. Thank god there's a place for 'h8'. The neutered neoliberal bland crap on normal social media sites is infuriating and fake. The world has become one giant game of 'play the Stepford wife'. I love your hatred of Charlotte! I love that you all wonder why Isa has no neck (seriously she needs to see a doctor about that...). I love that you all realise so many of these 'I'm so nice' drivers eg Daniel and Lando seem a bit shady. Conclusion: everyone on the grid is an asshole 😂 Is anyone actually nice? Maybe Mick Schumacher? Maybe Nico Hulkenberg? Maybe Albon? I'd have said Sainz but I think I've read him wrong. I think he's probably quite arrogant.

So ya know, team Mick!

Actually I weirdly think outspoken, hot-headed Max is probably surprisingly decent.

Reactions: 9
1. Toto and Susie.
2. Kimi and Minttu (I know hardly anything about them, which is a fantastic sign).
3. Everyone else who just enjoy each other's company, life their lives, and don't feel the need play tonsil hockey in public (figuratively)...I guess George and his gf? Latifi and his gf?
4. Lewis and Angela...Not romantic but she's a Day 1 Ride-or-Die.

I like the couples who seem to value the relationship more than the publicity of the relationship.
Toto and Susie are my least favourite mostly because I want Toto.😂😂😂 That woman be punching

• Haha
I said the same thing when i first joined here 😂 someone correct me of im wrong, but i dont think anyone ever hated on mick which is rare in an f1 forum 😜
Ha ha great minds! It's either because he's suffered growing up due to his dad's accident and ill health and often that can make a person (a friend told me once that she really benefitted weirdly because her husband lost his mother when young and it made him more loving and responsible and grown up compared to his peers)

or...

He's not famous enough yet and we aren't privy to any dodgy things he's up to 😂

Also Heidi Berger is just beautiful

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hopp on Lando's yacht and go to the next thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.