Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you're right, it goes back to what I said before that his best shot at WDC was 2016-2018 buuuut he's only been with McLaren for a minute and when he's dialed in he's dialed in so anything could happen
I love DR and I would love nothing more for him to be the WDC! I hate to be pessimistic but I dunno if it will happen for him!

Reactions: 1
I love DR and I would love nothing more for him to be the WDC! I hate to be pessimistic but I dunno if it will happen for him!
We gotta keep it realistic 😂 Lando can drive the tit out of that car but Daniel's talent didn't evaporate overnight and there's a whole new generation of cars next year so it'll definitely be something

Reactions: 6
We gotta keep it realistic 😂 Lando can drive the tit out of that car but Daniel's talent didn't evaporate overnight and there's a whole new generation of cars next year so it'll definitely be something
That’s true! Did the new rules come in this year or is it next year?

Reactions: 1
That’s true! Did the new rules come in this year or is it next year?
They come in next year!
i think DR’s performance also has to do with the fact that they werent able to make a lot of changes to the car rn due to whatever developmental freeze is happening. From what I understand, each team is given a small limited amount of changes they can make to the car this year, and Mclaren spent all of theirs on the fitting the new merc engine in 💀

so i have serious high hopes for next year to gain some pace and then hit hard in 2023! Gonna stay optimistic for him even if the odds are low. All those DNFs with redbull really fucked a possible wdc win for him :(

Reactions: 2
They come in next year!
i think DR’s performance also has to do with the fact that they werent able to make a lot of changes to the car rn due to whatever developmental freeze is happening. From what I understand, each team is given a small limited amount of changes they can make to the car this year, and Mclaren spent all of theirs on the fitting the new merc engine in 💀

so i have serious high hopes for next year to gain some pace and then hit hard in 2023! Gonna stay optimistic for him even if the odds are low. All those DNFs with redbull really fucked a possible wdc win for him :(
One year he had 6 DNF and it was horrible. So heartbreaking.

I am so curious to see how everything will look next year. It will come down to prep. He’s been spending a lot more time at MTC and even said he would probably get a sim! But also Sedl said he really does his homework off the track. He learned everything he had to over the winter break last year.

He is a talented/skilled driver. I really believe he can have a good year in 2022.

They come in next year!

Yes it’s though because there is no doubt he has the talent. I do feel like a lot of it has to do with being in the right car at the right time!

Yes it’s though because there is no doubt he has the talent. I do feel like a lot of it has to do with being in the right car at the right time!
And he's said he's sure he can win a lot at McLaren and honestly like he's my favorite because he doesn't take himself seriously but he takes what he does seriously and when everyone's starting from a more level playing field it's going to be fascinating. Also will be interesting to see if these whispers of Audi getting involved with McLaren become anything

Reactions: 7
Soooo……bringing it back to Big Daddy Lawrence Stroll…y’all have a thing for Darth Vader and J.R. Ewing, too?
Also - thank you, LN, for all the content today. We are blessed. 🙏

Since y'all were talking about Big Boss Lawerence i have to ask, am i the only one who didnt know their last name isnt stroll?? I was super shocked when i found out

Reactions: 4
Since y'all were talking about Big Boss Lawerence i have to ask, am i the only one who didnt know their last name isnt stroll?? I was super shocked when i found out
What 🤯 what’s his last name then?? 🧐

Who said they needed lando in grey joggers

fml bet he’s reading tattle

hiya lando !! Tell Daniel I love him thanks byeeeee
I have plans to get through my work day and have a binge on unboxed and yesterday's LN content to improve my mood (as my work is über stressful right now)

But this is cute as a start point

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.