• Charles

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Max

Votes: 19 7.8%
  • Checo

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s going to set me back a LOT of money. 😭
DR has the best merch hands down. Inside and outside of the team
100% …just not vibing with the one with his face on for some reason

really glad he’s not worn that one publicly, I’d have to rip him for it hahah

Reactions: 4
Are you kidding - only one vote for Lewis?!!!!!! Obvs who voted for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't coped with how he put out Lawson in the DTM finale. That was some Rosberg-Lewis 2016 tit but on steroids. Worse cause they seemed chill before that mostly..

Also, have do we have a vote for fave driver and Max isn't on it? From purely a driver PoV, he's better than LH right now no doubt. My opinion only. Not trynna pick fights or anything ✖

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I haven't coped with how he put out Lawson in the DTM finale. That was some Rosberg-Lewis 2016 tit but on steroids. Worse cause they seemed chill before that mostly..

Also, have do we have a vote for fave driver and Max isn't on it? From purely a driver PoV, he's better than LH right now no doubt. My opinion only. Not trynna pick fights or anything ✖
I tried to add Max but there’s a maximum amount of choices. He doesn’t get talked about much so left him out and can’t edit it. Soz.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Soz ladies I have made a hash of the poll. Have reported my post to see if I can edit it. Shouldn’t try to multi task and do one thing ie the poll properly. Don’t hate me. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fernando too. Maybe we should have a proper one based on driving talent only? @HaloGirl ? Who made the polls the last time?
Ok ok I have put my hands up. I started the thread and started a poll and couldn’t delete it. Am going back into my hole and cry and come out for Austin. So sorry for any upset or confusion. 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.