Formula 1 Wags #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was me during whole week with my non f1 friends 😅
"monza I heard race was great"
(one eternity later)
"🙄"

I feel you, people don’t even bother asking me anymore because they know I won’t shut up for a good while… 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sick as in throwing up? Do you feel like taking something against that? 🥺 Just to help you feel at least physically better and able you to sleep.
Yeah my aunt gave me something to help me sleep im pretty sure it was diazepam and it didn’t react well

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not good at all I hardly slept I was so sick
I hate hearing this. I had bad anxiety issues when I was in school and totally made me feel sick
You are putting your body through what your poor mind is going through and it just cascades into more anxiety. In my case I needed.mediction. it wasn't forever but eventually I learned how to handle it. It was always hard tho when my body does that. Please listen to it. There is medication you can be prescribed that is healthier than that. Just tell your doctor

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah my aunt gave me something to help me sleep im pretty sure it was diazepam and it didn’t react well
I am sorry to read that you are feeling so bad.

But i want to give you a big virtual hug.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.