Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this? She's a slimming world consultant who lost 3 stone in 3 months but she recently had twins via IVF. She comes across as superwoman with a perfect life; plenty of money, likes designer labels, super pretty with a handsome hubby. What do you guys think of her?

Reactions: 3
She portrays a perfect life, eager to get back to her pre-oregnancy weight. She shows her house when it looks perfect, no real mess of 2 babies. Always full makeup on, hair immaculate. I don’t find her relatable at all.

Reactions: 11
She is very materialistic and shallow with not much else to offer. I had to unfollow her too a while back.

Reactions: 7
I agree with your comments. She portrays a perfect life which lets face it, no-one with young babies can achieve, let alone with twins. She is obsessed with getting back to prebaby weight. I do admire her can-do attitude but she'd be more relatable if she showed a house full of baby mess and her without a full face of make-up. She spent an absolute fortune on designer baby stuff, top of the range prams etc. Another things that bugs me is that she insists on having a set of long nails. I wonder how much baby poo gets up those nails, or maybe she doesn't do the dirty nappies lol

Reactions: 8
I get the impression she has help at home, cleaner, nanny maybe? Nobody can look that put together, have a spotless home & have twin newborns to look after.
She appears obsessed with her & her husbands looks, constantly saying how fit he is - each to their own I suppise! ? He a pro golfer so there’s plenty of dosh there to hire help.

Reactions: 6
I think she must have a cleaner. I'd like to see her looking frazzled - not that I want her to be stressed but it must be hard for new mums to watch her. Her hubby is very good looking, and she is glam, but not a true picture of life with twins lol

She portrays a perfect life, eager to get back to her pre-oregnancy weight. She shows her house when it looks perfect, no real mess of 2 babies. Always full makeup on, hair immaculate. I don’t find her relatable at all.
Yep 100% I watched her until she had the twins then I unsubbed she was talking when they were like 2 was old like she was a Mum with super powers telling people what to do for birthing what to buy etc bloody hell just look after your kids woman!!

I think she must have a cleaner. I'd like to see her looking frazzled - not that I want her to be stressed but it must be hard for new mums to watch her. Her hubby is very good looking, and she is glam, but not a true picture of life with twins lol
His actually really high up in golf training from his YT account etc I had a peek a while back so I think the money defo comes from him

Reactions: 5
She's annoying me now. The twins are strapped in their seats and plonked in front of the telly. They don't seem to have any other stimulation or tummy time, all we see is her long talons pushed into their poor little faces. I don't doubt that she loves them but they seem more like a fashion accessory, with their Gucci changing mats and being wheeled off to Costa on a daily basis. Phew I feel better for a rant, it just bugs me that new mums will give themselves a hard time if they compare themselves to her. I don't believe she's showing a true representation of what life with twins is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hilarious. No make up on, hair in turban, moaning that she's had a terrible night with the twins and then she only went and dropped her Costa coffee. But she still managed to laugh about it, she's such a trooper. She'll be having some of her sliming world delicious slop later with a tiny jacket potato and posting a photo of her flat stomach wearing a leopard print polyester frock. Life goals right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank God she's finally got them an activity mat, they will enjoy having tangible things to touch instead of being plonked in front of the TV all the time. She seems lacking in skills about how babies develop and how to stimulate their brains. I dread to think how she will cope as they start moving around. I hope she invests in a couple of jumperoos to help strengthen their little legs. I can't see her getting down on the floor and playing with them.

Hilarious that on today's Instagram guess what? She's down on the floor trying to get them to kick a ball. All we need now is for her to cut her nails before she scratches one of the babies. Oh, and maybe some tummy time before their little heads get flat. I'd love to see her do a really honest vlog admitting that she's knackered and mothering is really hard work, make herself relatable to most mums out there instead of portraying herself as some kind of superwoman .

It's disappeared from my YouTube as well. She probably needs to refilm some of it where she wasn't wearing enough consealer.

The Mr & Mrs Q&A is so cringey. It's so obviously rehearsed and she's told him exactly what to answer. All the questions feed her massive ego - "so tell me, what do you love most about me, what's my best feature etc etc". She's so in love with herself it's embarrassing to watch. This would have been a great opportunity to gain some fans by being honest about how hard it is being mum to twins. But, she has to appear perfect all the time.

Reactions: 8
She's local to me and I've met her a few times at SW groups. She is exactly the same in real life as she comes across in her vlogs. Hideous. Those poor boys having to hear that whiny voice every day. No thanks. I unsubscribed when she was near the end of her pregnancy. Couldn't bare it any longer

Reactions: 9
Uurgh Im glad she's not my SW leader, imagine having to listen to her expert opinion on everything every week! All she does with the twins is take them to Costa, plonk them in front of the telly, rattle a toy right in their face or poke at them with her long nails. Yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.