Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic - lost weight once after finishing her degree, been milking it now since she was 23!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her new post about the boys being ever so slightly out of routine and having a meltdown...did she let them nap in those inflatable doughnut things?!? With their neck like that! Wtf. No wonder they didn't sleep as long as they usually would. How uncomfortable and possibly dangerous that would be 😖😰

Ok just zoomed in on the pics and I think they are awake...thank God as I was really worried for them for a sec.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Photos of them in the seats she was selling. Shes obviously had a nosey on here today then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just looked and I don’t think you are being picky at all! Why? Why on earth would you compare your baby to that? She seriously had issues.
So glad I’m not the only one thinking it! I was like wait what and had to go back and see if I heard right again! She’s parading herself as this ‘channel mum creator’ yet coming out with crude inappropriate stuff like that! And she can’t come back with “lighten up have a sense of humour” because I do, but I don’t find crass remarks like that to her little son funny at all!

Reactions: 9
So glad I’m not the only one thinking it! I was like wait what and had to go back and see if I heard right again! She’s parading herself as this ‘channel mum creator’ yet coming out with crude inappropriate stuff like that! And she can’t come back with “lighten up have a sense of humour” because I do, but I don’t find crass remarks like that to her little son funny at all!
It’s perverse.

Reactions: 4
She probably doesn’t go, she knows it all 😂😂😂

Thread suggestion - fopperholic she loves a haul, but her poor boys don’t sit at all!
love your thread suggestion! slight variation....fopperholic loves a haul and shes such a know-it-all!

• Heart
Might have reported the golf bag post this morning to the ASA. Oops.
It's not be tagged as an ad but, she's tagged Chris's insta page and he's clearly linked to Taylor Made (part of adidas) and I remember she's said ages ago she gets addidas clothes as Chris works with the company

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven’t read much of this thread so sorry if I’m repeating anything. But surely her boys should be able to sit unaided by now.. my twins were sitting at 6 months and they were tiny. I’ve always thought they lie on their back far too often and it’s proving it the fact they’re coming up to 9 months and do nothing!

Reactions: 6
What these people forget, with open accounts, that they parade their children on is.....the internet and social media in particular, is a groomers and
paedophile paradise! It’s sad but it’s true, publicly posting your children is bad enough, but attaching such comments with it gives it a different meaning! It’s like the willy comment the other night! She may no nothing about the environment, but she seriously needs to educate herself in protecting her children online and not sexualising the things that she does with them. She will say that people don’t have a sense of humour, or take it out of context, but just don’t say it in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What these people forget, with open accounts, that they parade their children on is.....the internet and social media in particular, is a groomers and
paedophile paradise! It’s sad but it’s true, publicly posting your children is bad enough, but attaching such comments with it gives it a different meaning! It’s like the willy comment the other night! She may no nothing about the environment, but she seriously needs to educate herself in protecting her children online and not sexualising the things that she does with them. She will say that people don’t have a sense of humour, or take it out of context, but just don’t say it in the first place!
I think it's that and that you're publicising everything about your child for the world to see. So in however many years time in high school those twins can be ridiculed by their classmates because a pic of their mum pregnant with her muff out is freely available on the internet. I work in a school and had an English teacher leave because the kids found her old WW cover and story from years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
his comment also to her about "twins in the park" was clearly meant to be crude also.....find him quite creepy🙉

• Haha
Might have reported the golf bag post this morning to the ASA. Oops.
It's not be tagged as an ad but, she's tagged Chris's insta page and he's clearly linked to Taylor Made (part of adidas) and I remember she's said ages ago she gets addidas clothes as Chris works with the company
I’m not defending her in the slightest but if the things are sent to her husband why should she be declaring it? If it’s been sent to him as a gift or collab etc then surely it’s him who should declare it?!

Reactions: 1
I’m not defending her in the slightest but if the things are sent to her husband why should she be declaring it? If it’s been sent to him as a gift or collab etc then surely it’s him who should declare it?!
He’s far more successful than her, she hates it. He deals with big brands... top of his game.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her new post about the boys being ever so slightly out of routine and having a meltdown...did she let them nap in those inflatable doughnut things?!? With their neck like that! Wtf. No wonder they didn't sleep as long as they usually would. How uncomfortable and possibly dangerous that would be 😖😰

Ok just zoomed in on the pics and I think they are awake...thank God as I was really worried for them for a sec.
Can tell by that pic they can’t sit up at all. It’s very worrying. Poor things. They look nothing like each other too do they.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know 🙊 but still don’t understand why she should declare something which hasn’t been sent to her?
She made a post, basically revolving around a golf bag he promotes. That’s what the photo was aiming for - to draw attention to the bag

She made a post, basically revolving around a golf bag he promotes. That’s what the photo was aiming for - to draw attention to the bag
I agree, the post is about the bag & she’s even gone to lengths to tag the company in. She’s helping him promote the bag, but because it’s so sly the ASA won’t touch her unfortunately.

• Wow
The golf bag thing doesn’t actually bother me. If her husband is sponsored by them he’s one big ad. You don’t see sports personalities who are sponsored by Nike putting ad on every picture Of themselves wearing the brand. It’s all the other rubbish that bothers me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.