Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just greedy to be honest. Selling gifted products saying hardly used and how much they were brand new she’s said in the past. What a cheeky cow making money on them, it’s a new low but she has no shame! By the way Nikki you still clearly need the bumbos!!!
What she should do is gift them to someone else less fortunate. Trying to make money off gifted items is awful. Didnt actually think she could stoop any lower!!!
If I had gifted her the items and then to see her quote hardly used or unwanted gift I'd be taking them back and giving them to someone who appreciates and deserves them.
Nikki we know u read these posts so do 1 decent thing for once and stop trying to line your own pockets as per and give for once instead of take !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just looked at her story.. yes the favouritism is obvious! I'm going to get flamed for saying this but I really wish she would cut the dark haired boys hair, it looks like an old man comb over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez...I've not been in for a snoop for the last couple of days. Just flicked through her stories (I never watch more than a couple of seconds as I get bored) and out of all of today's mundane videos 16 of them were the dark twin at the start, 6 were the blond twin! I never remember which is which and I'll be a bit controversial and unpopular and just throw out there that they're both proper chavvy names and I just think of Grayson Perry in drag 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she didn't pay £47 each #gifted

Does anyone know if the boys can even roll over? When they are on their fronts they don't seem to lift their heads much and on the one of Lawson today I got the impression he was kind of " stuck " like a 3 or 4 month old would be when they first start rolling...or maybe it's just me being so cynical of her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Bet she didn't pay £47 each #gifted

Does anyone know if the boys can even roll over? When they are on their fronts they don't seem to lift their heads much and on the one of Lawson today I got the impression he was kind of " stuck " like a 3 or 4 month old would be when they first start rolling...or maybe it's just me being so cynical of her
The roll on to their front, I think Lawson can roll back. No strength in them though, you have right to be cynical!

Reactions: 4
The roll on to their front, I think Lawson can roll back. No strength in them though, you have right to be cynical!
They also don't sit very well in their high chairs or pushchair. They are still leaning to the side. Do they not get told anything when they take them to baby clinic?

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic loves a freebie but her screaming at the twins gives us the heebie jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They also don't sit very well in their high chairs or pushchair. They are still leaning to the side. Do they not get told anything when they take them to baby clinic?
She probably doesn’t go, she knows it all 😂😂😂

Thread suggestion - fopperholic she loves a haul, but her poor boys don’t sit at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just looked at her story.. yes the favouritism is obvious! I'm going to get flamed for saying this but I really wish she would cut the dark haired boys hair, it looks like an old man comb over.
We actually trimmed a bit of our sons hair because he had a really long bit that just looked ridiculous & his hair looked so much better for it. Because she constantly strokes that bit of hair too it always looks greasy

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just seen on her stories “you’re like mr grey aren’t you, you like being hit don’t you” proceeds to flap a nappy round his chest/face. Is she actually losing the plot?! He’s an 8 month old baby and you’re comparing him to an S&M erotica character. She actually knocks me sick now. The lads can’t even sit up in their high chairs bless them, the leaning to one side is a bit telling.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just seen on her stories “you’re like mr grey aren’t you, you like being hit don’t you” proceeds to flap a nappy round his chest/face. Is she actually losing the plot?! He’s an 8 month old baby and you’re comparing him to an S&M erotica character. She actually knocks me sick now. The lads can’t even sit up in their high chairs bless them, the leaning to one side is a bit telling.
OMG is that for real?! Why the hell would you compare your baby boys to Mr Grey! It’s not even funny, the measuring story was bad enough the other day, but this is just wrong!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG is that for real?! Why the hell would you compare your baby boys to Mr Grey! It’s not even funny, the measuring story was bad enough the other day, but this is just wrong!
I know! Have a look and see what you think, I often think am I just being picky but it’s just so weird imo! Was about 12 hours ago!

Reactions: 2
It's because she is materialistic and shallow. She could donate items to a local women's refuge, but the thought wouldn't even enter her head.
Didn’t Nikki say that the clothes in the hauls she does not wear and all the surplus fast fashion, it goes to others who want it and a women’s refuge?
She could donate the gifted items she gets for the boys instead of selling them...but as I said before, Mama needs that bigger car and sadly nobody is #gifting one. Maybe she is saving for small leather goods in Gucci...enough to brag about!

Reactions: 2
What a creep she is

Reactions: 6
I know! Have a look and see what you think, I often think am I just being picky but it’s just so weird imo! Was about 12 hours ago!
I have just looked and I don’t think you are being picky at all! Why? Why on earth would you compare your baby to that? She seriously had issues.

WTF?!...that's just gross. I must have missed that bit, thankfully. Why would any mother make such a comparison. Totally inappropriate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.