Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same 😂
I have always thought those photos of them reading to the twins were totally staged. They need books that they can touch etc. And reading to children isn't exclusive to bedtime, they would enjoy it at any time. They also could do with more toys, plonking them in the jumperoo or on the floor isn't enough. They can't teach themselves about shapes and textures, you need to get them sat up and play with them. And by play I don't mean prodding and screeching at them.

I still laugh about the naked shot of her doing the night before the twins were born. Such a narcissist
She probably thought the photo would be snapped up by Vogue.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I checked in this morning, haven’t bothered for days! Another haul 🙈 so she obviously hasn’t bothered with the comments on her last video?!
I personally, think she shows Grayson so much on purpose, she must read here!
I love that she reads to them, but they need more than Julia Donaldson? Maybe check out bookstart Nikki? Babies and young children learn so much better with picture books, it encourages conversation and imagination! I also agree with the comments on texture, books, toys etc. Not throwing cloths in their face, but for them to be able to reach and explore!
It’s so frustrating, when she is constantly shopping and doing pointless hauls! Such a selfish mother, it’s so sad as her boys are lovely, but not being stimulated enough!

Reactions: 7
Jeez oh her voice this morning trying to sing to the boys. 🙉🙉🙉
They are even struggling to sit up properly in the high chairs.

• Haha
Jeez oh her voice this morning trying to sing to the boys. 🙉🙉🙉
They are even struggling to sit up properly in the high chairs.

I just seen the stories. Couldn’t watch them. One starts with her going “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” at the top of her voice. She sounds like a flipping fire alarm 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I watched the Zara blog last night - I don't know why I still regret it because it's made me SO ANGRY :mad:
There is a bit of the try on where she refers to having big, and muscular legs. Let's just get this straight. Her legs are not big they are skinny, and before she takes that as a compliment, since she seems to be so obsessed with being thin,I want her to think how her members might feel when their "size 8' consultant is BODY SHAMING people.

I go to the gym and I naturally have very thick and curvy legs. I am not embarrassed of them, I weight lift and I do have extremely strong and muscular legs, but that also happen to have a good amount of fat. I really work on toning my legs, and I'm proud of them. And I wear shorts in the summer and I can wear whatever TF I like as should all you ladies.

I think Nikki might be in some fantasy competition with other women. Some women legs are thicker and their hips are wider naturally, some people have very slim legs like hers where the thighs are the same size as the calves. Everyone is beautiful and no matter what diet or exercise you do, you can't spot reduce or change your body shape.

I am actually doing slimming world because I have some health problems and I would like to loose some scale weight but I would honestly complain to Slimming World and change groups if my consultant was online whinging about having fat legs. People of all sizes come through the door and no one wants to be judged.

Rant over!!!! Signing off now with my "fat and muscular legs" :ROFLMAO:

I checked in this morning, haven’t bothered for days! Another haul 🙈 so she obviously hasn’t bothered with the comments on her last video?!
I personally, think she shows Grayson so much on purpose, she must read here!
I love that she reads to them, but they need more than Julia Donaldson? Maybe check out bookstart Nikki? Babies and young children learn so much better with picture books, it encourages conversation and imagination! I also agree with the comments on texture, books, toys etc. Not throwing cloths in their face, but for them to be able to reach and explore!
It’s so frustrating, when she is constantly shopping and doing pointless hauls! Such a selfish mother, it’s so sad as her boys are lovely, but not being stimulated enough!
Yes what is the towel throwing/whipping about??? I don't think have ever seen anything like it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I kind of questioned her on it as I was also going through it at the same time and got a rude 'nah I'd never touch that stuff' reply and that's when I thought wow you are completely different from the person that you try to portray!
Really she had that platform to really get out her ivf experiences and no doubt advice from private clinics. Thing is you would eat whatever was recommended and not care about diet. She never seems greatful of ivf and the fact the journey gave her twins. She collaborated with channel mum. Not once has she posted about the fertility network.

If she has to resell gifted products then shows she’s not as flush as she claims to be.

Reactions: 8
Just saw the start of her Zara haul vid ‘I find it really hard to get out and go shopping Now’ URMMM WHAT??? Is this a joke all you do is shop 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Really she had that platform to really get out her ivf experiences and no doubt advice from private clinics. Thing is you would eat whatever was recommended and not care about diet. She never seems greatful of ivf and the fact the journey gave her twins. She collaborated with channel mum. Not once has she posted about the fertility network.

If she has to resell gifted products then shows she’s not as flush as she claims to be.
I think she’s just greedy to be honest. Selling gifted products saying hardly used and how much they were brand new she’s said in the past. What a cheeky cow making money on them, it’s a new low but she has no shame! By the way Nikki you still clearly need the bumbos!!!

• Heart
Just had a wee nosy at the stuff she has been selling (mostly gifted stuff!) But I remember her saying ages ago that she gave her neighbour the Moses basket for free when the boys went into their cots, but she was actually selling it! If she was as loaded as she likes to think then give those items, that you were gifted, away to people that need it and can't afford it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had a wee nosy at the stuff she has been selling (mostly gifted stuff!) But I remember her saying ages ago that she gave her neighbour the Moses basket for free when the boys went into their cots, but she was actually selling it! If she was as loaded as she likes to think then give those items, that you were gifted, away to people that need it and can't afford it.
It's because she is materialistic and shallow. She could donate items to a local women's refuge, but the thought wouldn't even enter her head.

God if she didn't mention that she's a twin mum a million times a day you really wouldn't know from watching her stories! Poor little Lawson really doesn't get a look in 😢

• Sad
It’s so sad little Lawson is absolutely gorgeous yet Grayson gets all the attention! She barely hovers her camera over Lawson for a second before it’s back to Grayson. Always 10 photos of Grayson to 1 of Lawson, all the time it’s sickening when you have twins to clearly favour one over the other!

• Wow
  • Sad

Have to agree infact she must be desperate for money. I don’t have much I donated all my baby items and I paid for them myself. She is gifted for free and still trying to make money on something she paid nothing for . Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen the story of her pushing the boys in the pram, their truncal tone is terrible for their age and if she doesn’t get her act together soon she will contribute to them having some serious problems. She is a lazy parent, and I genuinely believe she doesn’t think she is, she thinks motherhood is a doddle - erm no Nikki, it’s more than plonking them on the floor and screeching in their face ffs.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.