Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always thought faveson looks gormless and haughty. So you're right there Prikki he deffo takes after you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
latest post...."how did I get this lucky" poor kids look sun burnt and miserable, Grayson is covering his ears and looks worried, her face is much less stretched than usual and she looks like she's plastered on a fake smile which she's speaking through gritted teeth behind......bleeping tragic!

Reactions: 20
Jeeeeez , could those kids look any more miserable ?

wait ….

As long as Fopps is ok duck everybody else , She’s so predictable 😫😫😫

Reactions: 14
Nice big botox lump on the top of her forehead

I hate how she makes out she's some big drinker, she didn't even drink on her 40th! She never eats a takeaway she's such a liar. Pics or it didn't happen🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What do normal people eat and drink?! I seem to follow people who suffer from massive hangovers etc. i drank a bottle of wine and did a normal personal training session the next day. Am I the weird one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do normal people eat and drink?! I seem to follow people who suffer from massive hangovers etc. i drank a bottle of wine and did a normal personal training session the next day. Am I the weird one?
I can pretty much drink what I like and be ok the next day as long as I avoid shots and gin! I probably get one hangover a year because I’ve forgotten to avoid shots and gin 🤣 but honestly if I got a hangover every time I drank I would never touch the stuff. I’m normally just tired the following day.

Reactions: 13
A bottle of wine and I’d feel a bit dehydrated. I’d have the “fear” though which is the worst part of my hangover. I’m just full of shame lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.